Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate the dog next door. It barks like f**k constantly.

I have always been a dog(awaits code box) person, but this mut reall grates on me.

One day i was coming back from a nightshift, just opened a can of coke and took a drink.

The wee shite ran up to the gate yelping and i shat myself and spilled the coke all down my neck.

I miss my .22

:lol::lol::lol:

What a woofter you must be.

Yes, and if he had done his house would rapidly be filled with flies.

Don't upset the balance of nature - every creature has a right to life, even if it happens to be in a place that's inconvenient for us humans.

I don't kill animals anyway. I don't like doing it - I'm far too nice! Plus, if I even tried to go for the spider, it would have me.

I went for a pish last night and couldn't find the bugger.. I was really, really feart.

Kilt, your in love with Toma.

You would be too if you hadn't ran off and dumped me for Fudge and HSF. :(

Spiders have no right to life whatsoever.

I like spiders. I just don't like really, really big ones.

Well, I could handle a tarantula or that, because I wanted one when I was a wee boy, but it's when I see house spiders on steroids... That's when I get the fear.

Well, I could handle a tarantula or that, because I wanted one when I was a wee boy, but it's when I see house spiders on steroids... That's when I get the fear.

You say that, but when you're in the shower in a hot country, look round, and see a spider bigger than your hand, a foot away from you, then you realise what scary spiders actually look like. Thats when you properly get the fear! :ph34r:

Does my box in aswell, that.

It's a par 5, you fat, useless American scum bucket, the ball WILL NOT go in the hole.

Americans really are the most irritating c***s on a golf course.

When I was in Florida, we played a round on my dad's birthday. The group in front of us were nothing short of a nightmare. Each and every one of them was hopeless at golf, but that didn't stop them from taking 3 practice swings before every damn shot. It was morning golf, not the fucking US open <_<

Being the p***ks they were, they wouldn't let us play through either. We missed out the 9th hole and jumped ahead of them. That calmed us down a bit.

Edited by Michael W

Americans really are the most irritating c***s on a golf course.

When I was in Florida, we played a round on my dad's birthday. The group in front of us were nothing short of a nightmare. Each and every one of them was hopeless at golf, but that didn't stop them from taking 3 practice swings before every damn shot. It was morning golf, not the fucking US open <_<

Being the p***ks they were, they wouldn't let us play through either. We missed out the 9th hole and jumped ahead of them. That calmed us down a bit.

I played on some crappy municipal course in Sarasota last time I was over, and I had the same thing. They did make up for their complete ignorance by making me chuckle quite a bit- putting quite a few balls onto the freeway by the course and at one stage one of them leaving their entire bag of clubs on the previous hole and searching frantically for them...

Something weird about that 'bombing' last night.

A group of old czech tourists walked into a pub/restaurant next to the hilton with their luggage and sat down and ordered some beers and guláš. Midway through eating one of their suitcases exploded, badly injuring 4 people including one who may have to have their leg amputated.

The owner of the bag said he had no idea what had exploded but that someone had put something in the suitcase earlier.

Maybe it was destined for an airliner?

Something weird about that 'bombing' last night.

A group of old czech tourists walked into a pub/restaurant next to the hilton with their luggage and sat down and ordered some beers and guláš. Midway through eating one of their suitcases exploded, badly injuring 4 people including one who may have to have their leg amputated.

The owner of the bag said he had no idea what had exploded but that someone had put something in the suitcase earlier.

Ain't seen this, do you have a link.

What a story that would be. Imagine takinga bomb of the carousel. I would never complain about losing my luggage again.

Edited by broxy

Have'nt seen this, do you have a link.

What a story that would be. Imagine takinga bomb of the carousel. I would never complain about losing my luggage again.

One in czech that's fairly informative if you remember any of the language:

http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/pricinou-...p;id_seznam=540

And a terrible one in english that isn't actually correct in terms of injuries:

http://praguemonitor.com/2009/07/10/least-...ague-restaurant

You say that, but when you're in the shower in a hot country, look round, and see a spider bigger than your hand, a foot away from you, then you realise what scary spiders actually look like. Thats when you properly get the fear! :ph34r:

Well, I would be scared... But I would console myself with the fact that those buggers are usually big, these big bodybuilding house spiders are just not natural, that's why I was so upset!

If that makes sense.

That sounds bad. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

Also, what happened to your story yesterday?

Also, what happened to your story yesterday?

Oh yeah, forgot about that! On reflection it probably wasn't that interesting but to cut it short my friend Rhiannon's younger brother proposed to a random girl from Paisley on stage at the Hard Rock Cafe to get a free bottle of champagne. I thought it was going to be some crappy Sekt but it turned out to be 100quid Moet. Anyway, she said yes and the night went weird from there.

I also managed to get the number of a rather nice Slovakian waitress who I'm taking out tonight. That, for me anyway, is the biggest news in the world since I'm the world's most useless bugger with the laydeez.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Not the kind of thing you expect in Praha. That will rock the whole city.

Anywhere near you BD?

Nah, luckily not. 15mins by transport probably. I know one person that works in the Hilton, but he wasn't in work today. Doubt it would have done the hotel any damage though.

Nah, luckily not. 15mins by transport probably. I know one person that works in the Hilton, but he wasn't in work today. Doubt it would have done the hotel any damage though.

The way some pubs over there are set out you would expect major carnage.

Then again from what i could make out it wasn't that big an explosion.

Good luck with the slovak btw. ;)

Jammy b*****d!

The way some pubs over there are set out you would expect major carnage.

Then again from what i could make out it wasn't that big an explosion.

Good luck with the slovak btw. ;)

Yeah, health and safety isn't a term used very often. Fire escape? What's that? Houdini?

Cheers, I'll need it!