Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm bloody single again. Broke up today. It's almost a relief because I had a feeling I'd have to do it sooner rather than later but why couldn't she have said this a month ago before she went away? It's not like I've not had the chance to pull other girls. Also most of my mates are away or with their girlfriend so I'm stuck indoors on a nice sunny evening on my own with a can of Bulmers, bored out my fucking mind.

Any advice guys? There's a party tomorrow, I'm tempted just to get blootered and go on the pull. This seems like a good option but is it wise?

I'm bloody single again. Broke up today. It's almost a relief because I had a feeling I'd have to do it sooner rather than later but why couldn't she have said this a month ago before she went away? It's not like I've not had the chance to pull other girls. Also most of my mates are away or with their girlfriend so I'm stuck indoors on a nice sunny evening on my own with a can of Bulmers, bored out my fucking mind.

Any advice guys? There's a party tomorrow, I'm tempted just to get blootered and go on the pull. This seems like a good option but is it wise?

SOunds like you're in need of a good slab of rebound vajj.

Welcome to my world...

Commitments, relationships, phone numbers, names... all those are optional extras.

Edited by vikingTON

That's entirely up to you and you only and not for anyone else to judge. If you want to, go for it, if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

Give yourself time is about the only advice I can give you. You'll be fine. Keep your chin up. :)

Guest The Phoenix
Thanks. I never thought of that one.

I suspected a hand would come in handy in respect of your sexual activities.

That's entirely up to you and you only and not for anyone else to judge. If you want to, go for it, if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

Give yourself time is about the only advice I can give you. You'll be fine. Keep your chin up. :)

Thanks Lyn-Marie that's helpful. :) And thanks for the other input fellas, it cheered me up a wee bit.

Go to the party, get blootered. Anything else is a bonus :D