Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I remember looking up train services to Stranraer yes they are terrible. Couldn't you stay in Stranraer for a wee drink after the game, and get a bit of dinner in the town until it's time to get your train? It's a long wait but you are following your team. I might accuse you of switching allegiences again :P

Frank Booth is coming to the Partick Thistle v Berwick Cup Game a week tomorrow. So Yah, Boo, Sucks right back atcha! :P Glory Hunting ba that he is! :lol:

Fucking gash. I've left my mate who goes to most of the games an offline message on MSN. I'm hoping that he comes on before dinner time.

Ah, so there is hope for you then? Unfortunately, a lack of funds means there is hee-haw chance of me getting along.

Booo.

Back to reality:

Paisley Gilmour Street - 11:53 - Arr. Stranraer 13:51 - fair enough.

Stranraer to Paisley - either 14:37 - ie, whit's the fúckin' point, or the next - I repeat NEXT train.....

.....19:40! A four hour and twenty three minute gap between services! FFS!!! :angry:

I may not go after all! <_<:(

Part-timer! :rolleyes::P

Back to reality:

Stranraer to Paisley - either 14:37 - ie, whit's the fúckin' point, or the next - I repeat NEXT train.....

.....19:40! A four hour and twenty three minute gap between services! FFS!!! :angry:

The reason for that is that only one train operates the service. Therefore, with a two hour one-way journey span, services can only be spaced at 4 hour plus intervals . To be fair to Scotrail, I doubt there's realkly a demand for much more capacity on that line. Anyway, as you're getting in to Stranraer fairly late, you'll be able to get a few extra pints and a fish supper after the game - just pretend you're in Largs as you wander along the front eating your chips (there are similarities once you're out of the Town Centre).

It's actually a shame I didn't notice this earlier as I'm sure one of the Stranrarer guys (Jimmy McCabe) is Glasgow based and will likely drive down. That might have saved you a few quid, or at the very least gave you a companion for the train.

Back to reality:

Ach thats nothing, I had to leave my house at half 5 in the morning to go up to Dingwall on the train. Was in Inverness for about half 10, 11 o'clock and didn't leave until the back of 7.

We also lost 3-0.

Ach thats nothing, I had to leave my house at half 5 in the morning to go up to Dingwall on the train. Was in Inverness for about half 10, 11 o'clock and didn't leave until the back of 7.

We also lost 3-0.

Is there not a supporters bus?

Last time we ran a bus to Ross County it broke down in the middle of the A9 in the snow. Ended up missing the entire first half :lol:

I have only been on the bus twice when it broke down but it was both after the game so it wasent so bad. Unfortunatly it was Dingwall and Somerset so it added to an already long journey.

I have only been on the bus twice when it broke down but it was both after the game so it wasent so bad. Unfortunatly it was Dingwall and Somerset so it added to an already long journey.

Pfft. Lat season the bus broke down in Stranraer after the game. That was a fucking nightmare.

We also lost 3-0.

Be thankful that it was 3-0. Berwick get chuffed by more when they visit.