Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is having a couple of pints not reason enough? Just go home at the time the game would have finished had it been a 19.45 kick off.

Problem solved.

I could but if it was just like an ordinary night in the pub, then we will end up being there until one and mortal, not great if Im working in the morning.

:lol: Spot on Phoenix. My warmest wishes also go with you Sam! ;) Hope it all works out okay and a speedy recovery is on the cards! :)

My knees really ache after 6 hours standing on the control and it doesn't help that the Doc just said it was down to the 'ageing process'! <_<

Ah...feck....sussed..... :ph34r::(

Feck off you young chunt, that's hardly a PTTGOYN! <_<

I'm old enough to be your Dad! :(

Oh ya cúnt that is a PTTGOYN :P

Fucked groin muscle. I've had about half a dozen painkillers and now running a bath. No more football for a couple of weeks.

Horrendous. I'm doing my best to man up.

You would think you'd be too old to believe in witches and the like in that case..

I could but if it was just like an ordinary night in the pub, then we will end up being there until one and mortal, not great if Im working in the morning.

Fair do's, I admire your restraint.

You would think you'd be too old to believe in witches and the like in that case..

On The Contrary - I Am Reaching My 'Crone Wisdom' Stage Of Life!

Age is not to be feared, but embraced . . .

wrinkles are not to be hated, but explored . . .

they are the map of a person's life, carried upon their face . . .

movement slows as wisdom grows . . . this is a truth of life's later season . . .

:P

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix
Leave him alone, this is the largest consecutive attendance of games by Kilt for a while now, and if it carries on like Saturday, i'll take it.

Is it acceptable to the SFL to have a male witch as your mascot? :unsure:

06Muertos1622.preview.jpg

Edited by The Phoenix

Leave him alone, this is the largest consecutive attendance of games by Kilt for a while now, and if it carries on like Saturday, i'll take it.

Cheers my good Berwicker Buddy - I'll be there, so will my kilt and mebbe's Kilt Junior! ;)

Spoons at about 1 O'clock, then a trip to Buckfast Central to see the TOP OF THE LEAGUE smash the oiks! :D;) Berwick 6 points, still at the top of the table, the rest at least 2 points behind and Livingston sulking in the corner being docked yet another 15 points for being bad sports, taking their ball away and staying at home! :lol::lol:

Is it acceptable to the SFL to have a male witch as your mascot? :unsure:

Absolutely! I burn candles in the shape of the Wallace Monument before each game as a votive offering! :P

Edit:

post-1053-1250027941_thumb.jpg

What the fúck is that supposed to be, ye daft auld búgger?! :huh::lol:

Edited by Kilt

Is having a couple of pints not reason enough? Just go home at the time the game would have finished had it been a 19.45 kick off.

Problem solved.

Exactly.

Feck off you young chunt, that's hardly a PTTGOYN! <_<

It is, no more teen years.

Im glad your no my dad. :P

Oh ya cúnt that is a PTTGOYN :P

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix
I already have been - twice - Gartnavel and the RAH. GIRUY! I'm officially mad! :P

RAH.GIRUY! is a fucking brilliant name for a loonie bin. :D

You wouldn't want a cool, intellectual, hippy, White Wiccan Pagan child of the '60's, bass playing beardie for a father?! :o<_<

I find that hard to believe! :P

Nobody wants a Dad who thinks they're cool but really just make an arse of themselves.. :P

Guest The Phoenix
You wouldn't want a cool, intellectual, hippy, White Wiccan Pagan child of the '60's, bass playing beardie for a father?! :o<_<

To be honest, I expect he'd opt for illegitimate status ahead of the above. ;)