Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest thegame

1. old people, despite having all the time in the world to do their shopping & whatever else they do, they decide no, f**k it, lets ALL go down...the entire oap population...to go shopping when its fuckin lunch time so all the young ones need to wait to get their lunch...despite me having it whenever i want.

2. bad parenting, parents that let their kids run riot around supermarkets then when its time for them to leave and stop ramming trolleys into the other shoppers all you hear is 'RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN' screamed across fucking asda.

Edited by thegame

2. bad parenting, parents that let their kids run riot around supermarkets then when its time for them to leave and stop ramming trolleys into the other shoppers all you here is 'RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN' screamed across fucking asda.

They don't usually scream though. They just say "Ryan" in an ineffectual little voice. It's usually "Ryan, don't do that".

I'm watching Mock The Week, and something is getting on my nerves. So I feel that this is the most suitable place to air my 'nerve getting-on' thoughts....

Andy Parsons is not amusing.

During the 'Scenes We'd Like to See', all he does is walk up to the microphone in an unusual and slow manner and he gets a laugh! <_<

Then the majority of the time he speaks, what he says isn't funny either. :angry:

I'm watching Mock The Week, and something is getting on my nerves. So I feel that this is the most suitable place to air my 'nerve getting-on' thoughts....

Andy Parsons is not amusing.

During the 'Scenes We'd Like to See', all he does is walk up to the microphone in an unusual and slow manner and he gets a laugh! <_<

Then the majority of the time he speaks, what he says isn't funny either. :angry:

Mr HandsTom, I don't think I've ever known you hit the head of the nail quite so accurately before.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
The P&B guys have pulled out of our fixture on Sunday, leaving me with jack shit to do.

Oh aye, and I just found out that my big, fat, stupid cousin is doing the same college course as me.

Lifes just great eh :D

1. old people, despite having all the time in the world to do their shopping & whatever else they do, they decide no, f**k it, lets ALL go down...the entire oap population...to go shopping when its fuckin lunch time so all the young ones need to wait to get their lunch...despite me having it whenever i want.

I've been saying this for years.

Old people and the unemployed should not be allowed out their houses between 12pm and 2pm.

Switched over to Dave seeing Simon Amstell in the presenters seat on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, just reminds me how shit the show is now.

The show is focussed more at a younger audience, reflected in the guests they have on the show and the songs choosed for the intros round.

In the Lamarr days there was far better guests on the show, musicians who actually write there own songs and some songs on the intros round was influencial in me discovering new music.

I can't stand Amstell, he can't even touch Lamarr's wiitiness and humour.

Mark Lamarr is the man.

In fact I'm going to watch some Lamarr Buzzcocks episodes.

Edited by coldojag

Guest The Phoenix
It's no funny. She smells like pish.

:lol::lol::lol:

For some reason that really tickled my chuckle box.

I thank you from the bottom of my rib cage, DJ. :D

Other than that, I note it's been very quiet on PTTGYON tonight.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
:lol::lol::lol:

For some reason that really tickled my chuckle box.

I thank you from the bottom of my rib cage, DJ. :D

Other than that, I note it's been very quiet on PTTGYON tonight.

How about I make it loud.

I need to go to hospital (at this time of night !?!) because I think my ankles' broken :(, thats fucking petty and a half !