Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie
When's the fight with they Beardie Hingoots? :unsure:

Bring on the hairy mongrels. :angry:

I'm tooled up! :)

Yeek, I can only imagine the weapons that the baldie beurocrats have access to! :o:P

clipboard.jpg

RubberStamp.jpg

bentpaperclip.gif

The whole thing of bringing a baby into the office - having to sit and listen to about 10 women going all googly over a bairn and a communal "awwwwww". Pain in the butt!

As a mother of two little angels ( :ph34r: ), I have to say that I was exactly the same! Prior to having my two I had no interest in other peoples babies. I didn't take my wee one into my work when I had him because I remember how annoyed I got at the whole awwwww cootchy coo nonsense. Uh-huh, it's a baby, it screams, it pukes and sometimes it stinks. Lovely, now take it away please.

Guest xbasslichtie
I did take mine in to be cooed over when I had my son. However I did work in the maternity unit at the time so he kind of blended in well.

Did you manage to take the right one home? :huh:

Guest The Phoenix
Yeek, I can only imagine the weapons that the baldie beurocrats have access to! :o:P

clipboard.jpg

RubberStamp.jpg

bentpaperclip.gif

That'll be a couple of Clips round the ear and a stamp in the face for starters then.

Your choice of weapon?

post-7951-1172777041_thumb.jpg

:unsure:

Guest xbasslichtie
That'll be a couple of Clips round the ear and a stamp in the face for starters then.

:lol: :lol:

Funniest thing Ive read all week, I salute you! :lol: :lol: :lol::D

Did you manage to take the right one home? :huh:

Easier than you might think.

8 out of the 10 beds in the SCBU in Inverclyde Royal were occupied by withdrawal babies screaming in pain 24/7, Cal was in another and the remaining one was a girl!

Anyone that has any shred of sympathy for junkies whatsoever really ought to spend an hour in there listening to newborn babies withdrawing. <_<

Easier than you might think.

8 out of the 10 beds in the SCBU in Inverclyde Royal were occupied by withdrawal babies screaming in pain 24/7, Cal was in another and the remaining one was a girl!

Anyone that has any shred of sympathy for junkies whatsoever really ought to spend an hour in there listening to newborn babies withdrawing. <_<

Methedone and contraceptive pill handed out at same time.

I taught a junkies kid and she had a life of hell.

Feckin Lothian & Borders Police. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Caught me for doing 60mph on a 50mph stretch of the motorway near Edinburgh.

I mean, 60mph??? On a wide stretch of road, with next to no imminent danger. It's not as if a group of kids were going to come running onto the road.

I suspect they were nowhere near their target for February, the fascist b*****ds.

Ok, by the letter of the law, I was 'speeding', but it really fcuking frustrates me that the tubes who fly past me doing over 100mph in the pishing rain very rarely ever get caught.

I mean, 60mph??? On a wide stretch of road, with next to no imminent danger. It's not as if a group of kids were going to come running onto the road.

I suspect they were nowhere near their target for February, the fascist b*****ds.

Ok, by the letter of the law, I was 'speeding', but it really fcuking frustrates me that the tubes who fly past me doing over 100mph in the pishing rain very rarely ever get caught.

I take it that you were caught at the Newbridge roundabout.

Guest The Phoenix

I take it we're talking car on the bypass - marked or "in disguise"?

Arsewipes springs to mind.

Your point re the 100+ brigade is spot on - happens to me every time I'm on the motorway and they never seem to get stopped.

I've had goodness knows how many close shaves over the past few months with the motorway flyover cameras and on Dual Carriageway from Dunfermline to Kirkcaldy, which always seems to have the mobile camera van on it at one point or another. :angry: