Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

more bait to bring some others in ;)

Thats me, the great internet tease!

There's pictures floating around the internet of me after I've been stripped naked in my sleep with women's knickers and a bra covering my crotch/chest respectively.

How do you think I feel?

Pretty?

The X Factor, were they separated at birth or are they Louis Walsh's bum boys?

I thought it was excellent when Simon Cowell said to Louis, 'If I get the groups, they're not even coming out on the flight'. Louis genuinely looked upset 'You can't do that Simon, you can't!'.

sad b*****ds talking about the the shit factor :angry:

I know it's shit, and I have read Ben Elton's book Chart Throb but I'm subjected to it on a Saturday by the wife. Fair doos though, I get to drink beer in return ;)

The one on the left looks like he just wants it "so much", in fact they both "want it more than anything".

I too have been singing since I was 5 years old, singing very badly like most of the contestants.

Edited by GoRdY_b

Guest Thatcher
Women are the worst. With guys they can usually tell not to bother you or keep talking to you. But not women. No. They have keep at you bordering on interrogation.

Women are not the worst, young man.

This Iron Lady is not for melting, if indeed Iron is meltable, if indeed meltable is even a word.

In my numerous years in charge, I strived for the well-being of the miners to produce Iron, and it shines off on me.

This bloody country.

hmmf.

Edited by Thatcher

Women are not the worst, young man.

This Iron Lady is not for melting, if indeed Iron is meltable, if indeed meltable is even a word.

In my numerous years in charge, I strived for the well-being of the miners to produce Iron, and it shines off on me.

This bloody country.

hmmf.

f**k. Off.