Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm sure I read a post about a lad that pulled an absolute monstrosity of a girl and while they were pumping, she decided she'd had enough and went to sleep, so once she'd dozed off he spunked on her and ran away.

Haha, Jesus. That'd be awful if a bird fell asleep whilst banging her. There were some odd tales in that thread.

I enjoyed Ruggy's story about pumping a munter, before waking up, horrified, and being halfway out the door before James Bond-ing back into the bedroom to rake through her bag, find her phone, and delete his number while she was passed out in the bed in all her gruesome glory.

I'm going to have a read through that thread on Friday afternoon to pass an hour or so.

Fax machine out of ink and no replacement.!!fume.

Ask one of your Admin people to sort it out. That's what's always asked of me and my one staff member by the operational staff when something like that goes wrong - "Oh just leave it Admin, that's what they're for'. <_<

If I sound bitter, it's because I am!

And I was about to go across the road for a read of my paper and an orange and soda or two but I've just noticed it's started pishing down. It's probably my fault as I've just put Seasick Steve - Man From Another Time on so the blues have brought on the blues man! :(

And I've just cleared out my PM in and outboxes as they were 96% full - a complete delete. I'm bound to have wiped something desparately important that could have led to love and/or money! Anyone who may have offered me either, please Re-PM me! :rolleyes::D

Ask one of your Admin people to sort it out. That's what's always asked of me and my one staff member by the operational staff when something like that goes wrong - "Oh just leave it Admin, that's what they're for'. <_<

Better than that i have sent out my boss..