Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Remember, XBL is "Box Office" material for P & B.

Point and laugh "Box Office" material. Where's that post about a girl dancing with him and then running off...

It proves my point really. I'm memorable, quotable, and people keep my posts favourited. Box Office. B)

Just as I was about to get up and go out, the sky has gone black and the rain (check - mixed with some hail) is bouncing off my dormer windows! Bugger! <_<

I think you need to move country, you're moaning about the rain every day! :P

Btw, only women and gays use brollies. Fact.

I think you need to move country, you're moaning about the rain every day! :P

Btw, only women and gays use brollies. Fact.

I know, but to fair it's been raining every day for over a week now.....

post-1053-1257263734_thumb.jpg

George Square just now - and it'll get worse as the monsoon over Paisley is headed that way right now!

Perhaps it's just because I'm stuck in the flat. :(

Edited by Kilt

I know, but to fair it's been raining every day for over a week now.....

post-1053-1257263734_thumb.jpg

George Square just now - and it'll get worse as the monsoon over Paisley is headed that way right now!

Perhaps it's just because I'm stuck in the flat. :(

Is that your view from your flats?

The boyfriend has just been told he's not allowed to take any holidays at Christmas or New Year. Actually he's not allowed any holidays whatsoever and has been told he has to work 365 days before he is entitled to a holiday because he hasn't had a full time contract for a year yet.

Now this would of been a perfectly acceptable excuse if he hadn't already taken 15 days holiday this year. It's only because its Christmas time! He's already paid for his flights home.

This means it will be another 5 months or so before I see him :(

The boyfriend has just been told he's not allowed to take any holidays at Christmas or New Year. Actually he's not allowed any holidays whatsoever and has been told he has to work 365 days before he is entitled to a holiday because he hasn't had a full time contract for a year yet.

Now this would of been a perfectly acceptable excuse if he hadn't already taken 15 days holiday this year. It's only because its Christmas time! He's already paid for his flights home.

Better buy a new rabbit then....

Guest The Phoenix

I'd say that's the worst attempt ever to tell someone to GTF.

No holidays for 365 days my arse, he's podgering someone else I tell thee.