Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The girlfriend has found out that she has torn her achiles in her left foot. She also has a cast on her right arm so she cant really get crutches.

Am I bad that I find it a little bit funny? :ph34r:

Stop fucking hitting her for christ sake.

Cheers.

Are you going to the game on Saturday? If you are, your best bet is just to make sure you get drunk as quickly as possible on Saturday morning, and make sure you have beer in your hand at all times, that way you won't head to the bookies, as you'll be too busy getting pished.

Good luck though.

Are you going to the game on Saturday? If you are, your best bet is just to make sure you get drunk as quickly as possible on Saturday morning, and make sure you have beer in your hand at all times, that way you won't head to the bookies, as you'll be too busy getting pished.

Good luck though.

I am and Saturday will be the hardest day not to bet. I have to pass 5 or 6 bookies going to the football. I will just tell my mates not to let me go in. I might just go into them and tell them not to let me bet for so many years.

I am and Saturday will be the hardest day not to bet. I have to pass 5 or 6 bookies going to the football. I will just tell my mates not to let me go in. I might just go into them and tell them not to let me bet for so many years.

If your mates bet, then make sure you tell them to get to the bookies before they meet you. It's a bit shite if they all wander into the bookies when you're trying to quit gambling.

If your mates bet, then make sure you tell them to get to the bookies before they meet you. It's a bit shite if they all wander into the bookies when you're trying to quit gambling.

They always do it on the day before for some odd reason.

Just went through the pictures on my spare phone there, some absolute crackers. I've had the memory card the phone uses since I was 17, quite funny looking back at some of them. A few reminders of what the £12 free bar at Candlerooms did to us all as well!

On the slightly negative side, there were a couple of pictures of me and my ex. That put a bit of a dampener on things.

I've got everything on hand to write a killer essay on 16th Century Europe... apart from the opening lines of the introduction.

Just keep it simple.

"Awright, I'm vikingTON, and this history is going to melt your fucking face.

Deal with it."

My mate just text me:

"my batterys gunna die any min, can u ring me on this num asap please *number* i need a favour x"

So I phone. Answer:

"You have reached the London gay and lesbian switch board..."

Wee dick.

Found out today I'd lost my bank card. Must've fell out my pocket at some point at the football on Saturday.

Went into a branch of my bank to report it, and the woman asked where I had it last.

I could only answer, 'It could be anywhere between here and Peterhead'. I think at that point she knew there had been drink involved. :lol:

7-10 days to get a new one. Surely in the year 2009, this process can be hastened up somewhat.