Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My hair has finally grown back to a length and bounce that I'm happy with. Should be a RTBC, because for the first time in ages, I'm looking at my hair and finding it to be rahther sexually appealing. You oiks with your crass lack of care simple wouldn't understand. However there is a bit of a downside. One wishes to listen to some bach, but sadly, one can't put ones headphones on in case they mess up ones hair. :(

Guest The Phoenix
Opposite sir,i can be trusted.....Anyway today's wee moan. I nicked myself shaving this morning,hardly a pinp***k,the bathroom looked like the set of Friday the 13th..

I told you that you were incompetent. :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
My hair has finally grown back to a length and bounce that I'm happy with. Should be a RTBC, because for the first time in ages, I'm looking at my hair and finding it to be rahther sexually appealing. You oiks with your crass lack of care simple wouldn't understand. However there is a bit of a downside. One wishes to listen to some bach, but sadly, one can't put ones headphones on in case they mess up ones hair. :(

The downside to His Lordship's hair is what it sits on top of.

The downside to His Lordship's hair is what it sits on top of.

A fine and potent mind sir, much versed in the classics. Have at you varlet!

You're just bitter because a life in the downtrodden muddy trenches, dealing with the foulest scum the working class has to offer, has left you hairless.

Guest The Phoenix
A fine and potent mind sir, much versed in the classics. Have at you varlet!

You're just bitter because a life in the downtrodden muddy trenches, dealing with the foulest scum the working class has to offer, has left you hairless.

Hairless on the head and poor in the pocket but rich in every other way.

His Lordship may have a title but he is considered a wretched soul by his minions.

Neighbours that do their hoovering at 8.22pm at night for the second time this week. :angry:

I know she works during the week,but there really is no fucking excuse for it at the weekend when she has been in her flat all day.

Neighbours that do their hoovering at 8.22pm at night for the second time this week. :angry:

I know she works during the week,but there really is no fucking excuse for it at the weekend when she has been in her flat all day.

I don't think that's an unreasonable time to be hoovering.

One better stick in at ones elocution, grammar and spelling lessons.