Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've finally caught up with House, so that means I need to wait a week or so for every episode from now on, but... (see RTBC)

Are you watching them online so you're up-to-date with the US ones, or just the Sky One ones so you're a few weeks behind?

If you have seen all of the current ones from the US, then have a wee read of the following...

Don't you think it's a bit baws that he's just pulling in the old team (Taub, 13) again? If Cameron/Chase/Foreman are leaving, then it's the perfect opportunity for some fresh characters. A new team! But no, we're going back (yet again) to an older team. I'm willing to bet that in the next series, Taub's wife will make him leave again, 13 will end up deid, and we'll get bloody Chase and Foreman back again. I'd never complain about having Cameron about the place, but she's still a bit boring now...

Are you sure there's enough petrol in it? It sounds stupid, but it's surprisingly common for new drivers to forget!

Half a tank. Ive been told it might be flooded with fuel so have to try it in the morning. Im praying it works as I cant be arsed with trains to perth! :(

The rugby's been great so far. Australia missed about 3 or 4 scoring opportunities and Scotland are starting to come into the game offensively.

I'll give the Ipswich game five more minutes to liven up then I am changing over. If I am not amused with the Rugger then I am going to blame you, Exuberant. Woe betide.

I'll give the Ipswich game five more minutes to liven up then I am changing over. If I am not amused with the Rugger then I am going to blame you, Exuberant. Woe betide.

I make no apology for your inability to recognise a good game of rugby. :P

its a pish game of rugby due to conditions but the conditions are making it exciting ;)

It's an excellent game of rugby. The Scotland defence has been (on the whole) exemplary. Just because there's not a lot of free flowing passing among the backs and tries galore doesn't mean it's a pish game of Rugby.

Mind you, I say this as a former forward!

It's an excellent game of rugby. The Scotland defence has been (on the whole) exemplary. Just because there's not a lot of free flowing passing among the backs and tries galore doesn't mean it's a pish game of Rugby.

Mind you, I say this as a former forward!

too many mistakes for it too be excellent