Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Only thing good about the first option would be that the ticket was free..Think about all those **** having to pay again to watch their team :bairn

Absolutely. :lol: The satisfaction sitting with the cream buns knowing they had to pay and travel again while I got in free and travelled all of a mile to go would've been fantastic. But hey ho I think I've got a far better offer. :)

I've just turned down a free ticket to Dundee United v Rangers to spend the evening with the girlfriend. Am I not wonderful? <_< I better be getting brownie points for this. ;)

If a guy chose to spend time with me over going to the football, it would be the nicest thing he could possibly do and i'd take it as a huge compliment. ;) Major brownie points in my book. :)

Guest The Phoenix
I bumped into a huge fight last night, some boy was out cold on the deck and another was walking about with his cheekbone bursting out his face. Some lassie insisted on giving me a cuddle and a kiss, wasnae very braw.

In such circumstances, it is permissible to kick her in the pie. :rolleyes:;)

In such circumstances, it is permissible to kick her in the pie. :rolleyes:;)

Didn't you get all wound up last week when someone made a joke about kicking a woman in her ovaries?