Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh yes, with more punch than DB62's formerly pregnant girlfriend, I return from my holiday, a hero! Mods were manipulated (sorry mods), my insidious campaign is fermenting nicely (with thanks to all my allies who have been in touch), and really, I should send commiserations to the busted flush that is Exuberant. A classic case of too much too soon.

Oh yes, with more punch than DB62's formerly pregnant girlfriend, I return from my holiday, a hero! Mods were manipulated (sorry mods), my insidious campaign is fermenting nicely (with thanks to all my allies who have been in touch), and really, I should send commiserations to the busted flush that is Exuberant. A classic case of too much too soon.

I kick, not punch. ;)

I am ashamed of myself.

Not for any post but because when I clicked back on Karahibee's thread, I spotted Div was reading it too and I automatically felt like being caught out by a parent or teacher and.....

.....ran away here to hide! :(:rolleyes::lol:

That was awfully quick.....

1. I'm getting on a bit and

2. It's been 5 months since my last carnal pleasure with another person.

I shall have a crafty Sherman next time she's down Paisley way, just to make sure the lady comes first! :)

Were you banned, lord xbass of lichtie?

In a way, yes. Exuberant, to be fair to him, argued well, and left me with a choice of either back down, or go nuclear and take a calculated gamble. So I twisted the mods into banning me. Fortunately, I did it carefully without breaking a single one of the forum rules, so it was only a weeks holiday...and in my absence, Exuberant promptly destroyed himself, just as I expected.

A shout out to Savo though, who got banned simply for starting a thread about one of his favourite sports commentators. The mods (particularly Nizzy) need to take a long, hard look at themselves for that.

In a way, yes. Exuberant, to be fair to him, argued well, and left me with a choice of either back down, or go nuclear and take a calculated gamble. So I twisted the mods into banning me. Fortunately, I did it carefully without breaking a single one of the forum rules, so it was only a weeks holiday...and in my absence, Exuberant promptly destroyed himself, just as I expected.

A shout out to Savo though, who got banned simply for starting a thread about one of his favourite sports commentators. The mods (particularly Nizzy) need to take a long, hard look at themselves for that.

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Oh absolutely. I'm all about the sackcloth and ashes now. That and quiet pride in a job well done, but mainly sackcloth and ashes.

Clearly your humility knows no boundaries. :lol: