Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After freezing my balls of outside most of the day at work, I've got home to find the central heating isn't working. Baws! :(

Don't start. :rolleyes: I was sleeping on a mate's floor last night and I've never been so cold in my life. It was like the coldest night of the year or something, and I had 6 layers on, including gloves, and 3 covers and was still fucking freezing. Got about 2 hours sleep. :angry:

Don't start. :rolleyes: I was sleeping on a mate's floor last night and I've never been so cold in my life. It was like the coldest night of the year or something, and I had 6 layers on, including gloves, and 3 covers and was still fucking freezing. Got about 2 hours sleep. :angry:

Me and Blair were up all night giving it the old Theodore Roosevelt.

Christmas shopping - done.

It's great when you finish all the shopping, isn't it? I've just got a couple of things to wrap and a few toys to build later and that's me sorted.

I bought my parents a blank canvas and put paint on my son's feet and done a wee design for them. Looks great!

It's great when you finish all the shopping, isn't it? I've just got a couple of things to wrap and a few toys to build later and that's me sorted.

I bought my parents a blank canvas and put paint on my son's feet and done a wee design for them. Looks great!

I never realised I had posted that in this thread until there the now. The whole lot took me about two hours. It's certainly the quickest £300 i've ever spent.

I never realised I had posted that in this thread until there the now. The whole lot took me about two hours. It's certainly the quickest £300 i've ever spent.

That's why you should buy it over the course of a few weeks. You don't realise how much money you spend that way. :lol:

Mentioned this before in this thread, but people who use no as a question tag. There's a bloke at work who does it all the time, and it does my head in.

I know what you mean..but in Portuguese for instance,it could be a question by the inflection you put on it.