Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Please stop disrespecting his beliefs.

Calories be!

:lol: It was a touch harsh, but it is quite annoying reading how bad the Moderators are on here all the time. Sure I don't agree with every decision made on here but how can anyone be annoyed at a thread getting pulled after someone accused a fellow poster of being on the verge of Paedophilia?

The Mods on here are very easy going compared to other sites I have posted on over the years. Most people that have ever posted on other forums will agree with me.

That is spot on.

Some people just like to cause unnecessary bother.

Well, he does have to be the centre of attention at all times really. It's pathetic.

Anyway, I don't care, you can all go to hell. I'm off out for a nice walk with my son. :D

Have to agree about the moderation - far more relaxed than another couple of forums I read. Fantalk is the worst of them for moderation, though. Topics locked if they digress a little, no swearing (Haitch will be signing up any day now), no disguised swearing and any slightly insulting posts get edited.

Good maturity Adam. Were you not one of those who frequently accused me of sooking up to the mods. I praise when appropriate and criticise when I see the need.

I'll be honest, I can't remember. Probably. You seem to change your posting styles every time you log on. You're like an alcoholic, never know what kind of mood you will be in.

Guest The Phoenix

Good maturity Adam. Were you not one of those who frequently accused me of sooking up to the mods. I praise when appropriate and criticise when I see the need.

xbl's ok.

All the aliases made you come across as a bag of shite. ;)

It wasn't the first time,and it will not be the last..I read through it,it was a good one..How goes the army stuff? i have lost track of what is going on..

My best one. Eh, it's going alright. I finally went away for the working dog handler selection on the 2nd of this month and I'm still waiting on the decision from there. If it's a yes from there I finalllly start basic training. If it's a no i'm going back to the careers office to see what vacancies they've got.

Thanks for asking :P

My best one. Eh, it's going alright. I finally went away for the working dog handler selection on the 2nd of this month and I'm still waiting on the decision from there. If it's a yes from there I finalllly start basic training. If it's a no i'm going back to the careers office to see what vacancies they've got.

Thanks for asking tongue.gif

Aye well ,you can always be a chef.Give it your best shot.You come across as a decent young man.