Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I told you all about that two weeks ago. Pay fuckin' attention!! dry.gif

(-6 for my "cat frightening the crap out of me" story?! Fuxake; I'll drop a line to Falkirk Sheriff Court and ask for ASBO's in Stenny to be lengthened! tongue.giftongue.gif ).

There's about 3 Stenny fans on the site you numb nuts, contrary to your warped belief it's more than just a couple of folk who don't approve of you and your ways. Still, at least you aren't bothered(!)

It doesn't take more than a second or two to click the red dot button. Not that you're bothered or anything.

There's about 3 Stenny fans on the site you numb nuts, contrary to your warped belief it's more than just a couple of folk who don't approve of you and your ways. Still, at least you aren't bothered(!)

Well there's two of you at least - where's the third?

- 6, -8

Keep it up lads, I go on leave for a fortnight this Friday - make the most of it until then! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Me and my ways, eh? Care to enlighten me as to what exactly you're talking about and answer my original question posed some days ago about precisely what it is that gets you so frothing at the mouth about me? You seem to be on some sort of crusade - I'm just curious as to why.

Me and my ways, eh? Care to enlighten me as to what exactly you're talking about and answer my original question posed some days ago about precisely what it is that gets you so frothing at the mouth about me? You seem to be on some sort of crusade - I'm just curious as to why.

No. 1 - Verbal sexual harassment of female members of the forum to the point they were uncomfortable with how you spoke to them, yet depite them asking you nicely to stop, you persisted.

No. 1 - Verbal sexual harassment of female members of the forum to the point they were uncomfortable with how you spoke to them, yet depite them asking you nicely to stop, you persisted.

Since when were you called Dubs and two, that is a gross distortion of the facts. Next.

Since when were you called Dubs and two, that is a gross distortion of the facts. Next.

As an example, you kept calling Lyn Marie 'honey' and 'sweetie' followed by the :wub: emoticon which made her a bit uncomfortable and she asked you to stop. You've also made countless innuendos directly at female posters to which they voice disapproval. These are cold, hard facts as witness by the majority of the forum.

As an example, you kept calling Lyn Marie 'honey' and 'sweetie' followed by the wub.gif emoticon which made her a bit uncomfortable and she asked you to stop. You've also made countless innuendos directly at female posters to which they voice disapproval. These are cold, hard facts as witness by the majority of the forum.

1. As I recall, this was over four years ago and was dealt with by the Mods at the time.

2. Since when have you been appointed as a Mod and moral arbiter?

3. My original query was to your monkey, not the organ-grinder.

4. And I won't take lectures on propriety from some hypocritical cúnt who thinks it perfectly acceptable to post pictures of his latest shag-buckets' rack on the internet.

So get down off your moral high horse and shut the fúck up.

1. As I recall, this was over four years ago and was dealt with by the Mods at the time.

2. Since when have you been appointed as a Mod and moral arbiter?

3. My original query was to your monkey, not the organ-grinder.

4. And I won't take lectures on propriety from some hypocritical cúnt who thinks it perfectly acceptable to post pictures of his latest shag-buckets' rack on the internet.

So get down off your moral high horse and shut the fúck up.

It's not that hard to take the moral highground when dealing with an adulterous ex-alcoholic.

You're an irritating, odious cretin who always turns threads to be about them.

This being a case in point.

It's not that hard to take the moral highground when dealing with an adulterous ex-alcoholic.

You missed out manic-deppressive. And that's rich coming a serial shagger like yourself. You're only happy when you're bragging about the latest bint you've dipped into or moaning that you haven't had it because they've left you.

You're an irritating, odious cretin who always turns threads to be about them.

And, as you've been told elsewhere on this site, you're a total waste of space.

You missed out manic-deppressive. And that's rich coming a serial shagger like yourself. You're only happy when you're bragging about the latest bint you've dipped into or moaning that you haven't had it because they've left you.

I'm happy the vasy majority of the time as I've got a loving girlfriend and a great life. Blessed Be! 8)

I'm happy the vasy majority of the time as I've got a loving girlfriend and a great life. Blessed Be! cool.gif

So am I now, because so have I. Now can we stop raking over the ashes of past mistakes?

Blessed Be yersel. smile.gif