Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Point 2 you seem to accept what you did was wrong (fair enough) but point 4 seems, to me anyway, like you are trying to justify your actions by saying it was in the public domain anyway so you should really expect something like that to happen. I've no axe to grind with you I just think that you can't really justify what happened by saying that.

It was two years or so ago. I suggest you spend the morning trawling back to all that was posted then rather than waste everyone's time going over all the tedious nonsense again here. wink.gif

I view this thread as a sort of "P & B Omnibus" - a chance to catch up with all the seedy goings on across GN that I might have missed elsewhere. It's good for people like me who seem to forever be out of the loop when it comes to all things General Nonsense on this site.

I'm happy the vasy majority of the time as I've got a loving girlfriend and a great life. Blessed Be! 8)

So am I now, because so have I. Now can we stop raking over the ashes of past mistakes?

Blessed Be yersel. smile.gif

Is this some sort of competition to see who has the biggest cock on P&B. Maybe the two of you should just ignore each others posts on here. :rolleyes:

I view this thread as a sort of "P & B Omnibus" - a chance to catch up with all the seedy goings on across GN that I might have missed elsewhere. It's good for people like me who seem to forever be out of the loop when it comes to all things General Nonsense on this site.

x 2, and even then I'm a bit lost.

Yeah, replied saying we can meet on thursday for a couple of drinks and a blether

Really no idea how to take this, either its gone down well and im in there :)

Alternitavely, she just wants to let me down gently :(

Hmmm........

As others have said, that sounds very positive. Get in. :D

I performed a bank transfer between a Clydesdale Bank account and a Smile account using my online banking late on Monday evening.

I knew I was pushing it to have it for yesterday morning but thought I'd have it for yesterday afternoon, given that when I've performed the same transfer before it's went in within a couple of hours at most.

However, it's STILL not went through and for the second day in a row I am absoutely rooked with no money whatsoever. To say I am annoyed is an understatement :angry:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ZINGZILLAS SHITE?

It looks like a cross between the (shite) Tweenies and Little Black Sambo.

If this is what Children's television has been reduced to then I fear for the toddlers of today.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ZINGZILLAS SHITE?

It looks like a cross between the (shite) Tweenies and Little Black Sambo.

If this is what Children's television has been reduced to then I fear for the toddlers of today.

Rather begs the question, what were you doing watching Cbeebies?

Guest The Phoenix

His Mummy doesn't let him watch grown-up programmes.

BBC One.

What ever happened to Thomas the Tank Engine, Postman Pat and Fireman Sam in their good old pre-CGI settings, with the occasional mash of Playschool, Rosie and Jim and Sooty?

This country is going to the dogs, I tell you.

BBC One.

What ever happened to Thomas the Tank Engine, Postman Pat and Fireman Sam in their good old pre-CGI settings, with the occasional mash of Playschool, Rosie and Jim and Sooty?

This country is going to the dogs, I tell you.

Thomas is on Nickelodeon these days, I think. It was last I checked anyway.

Postman Pat is still around, but it's now Postman Pat: Special Delivery Service. He's got a helicopter and everything. Jess has also got his own series, Guess With Jess, which is crap, but there's a funky little song that Jess sings in it when he's asking questions. Sam I've not seen in years, certainly not pre-CGI. Rosie and Jim hasn't been on since my eldest was a little lad (yep, even smaller than you) and Sooty went to garbage and died long after he should.

I'm sure you'll be glad to know that The Tweenies and Teletubbies are still getting aired, but at very early times in the morning.

Avoid Same Smile, 64 Zoo Lane, Driver Dan's Story Train, Show Me Show Me and pretty much anything bar the two good ones I mentioned earlier should you ever find yourself in front of kids TV again.