Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I do take it seriously. I am a licensed motivational trainer.

I'm not preaching but I do believe in the theories that I use to help people make the most out of their life.

It's not brain-washing, the start point to everyone I work with is that the choice is theirs. My advice to them is to try the "formula" for 30 days and see if it works for them. Invariably, if it doesn't it's because they haven't stuck with it but it's not for me to judge them.

Fair enough. It sounds like a load of pish though.

Intestate? Is that where the hoose is?

Oh aye very droll...

No there not they live in Dundee

So according to you they had the choice and they PICKED Dundee? :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Fair enough. It sounds like a load of pish though.

As I said, everyone is entitled to make their own choices in life.

I'm not in a position to judge having made my own fair share of bad choices but I do have the benefit of experience and I also know of hundreds of people who have turned their lives around by adopting a number of techniques such as E+R=O.

You may be one of life's fortunate ones who has no need for a crutch or crutches to help you to succeed but the evidence on here would suggest otherwise. ;)

As I said, everyone is entitled to make their own choices in life.

I'm not in a position to judge having made my own fair share of bad choices but I do have the benefit of experience and I also know of hundreds of people who have turned their lives around by adopting a number of techniques such as E+R=O.

You may be one of life's fortunate ones who has no need for a crutch or crutches to help you to succeed but the evidence on here would suggest otherwise. ;)

It just feels hugely artificial or at best a placebo.

I don't need crutches, but if someone offers them to me, who am I to refuse? ;)

Guest The Phoenix

It just feels hugely artificial or at best a placebo.

I don't need crutches, but if someone offers them to me, who am I to refuse? ;)

I will take issue with you there!

A placebo is a "dummy" medication or treatment.

The support mechanisms I offer people are real.

Any more nonsense from you and you will be needing crutches. ;)

Well, I think it's incredible what LM is doing. Studying for a nursing degree while also caring for a baby and trying to maintain a home. So far as I can see all Adam and LM are trying to achieve is a better life for themselves and their little boy and who knows, in a few years they may even be able to buy their own home. Without the help of their parents. :rolleyes:

They say some things in life are best left unsaid and if you're unfortunate enough to truly believe that everything that happens in life is through ones own choices then that definitely falls into that category.

I'm away to do my ironing and watch the Barcelona game. Before I go, thank you all for the past few pages. I don't think I've laughed so much since Stephen Thingumy from Boyzone or Westlife or whatever croaked. The missing pizza, Gerard Kelly (who died recently) weren't this good.

Thank you all, especially G Man, an exceptional performance.