Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've had a 10/10 on the hangover scale once in my short lifetime. Ooooft hopefully never again! Sat in the bath and whenever the water moved I took the boke, whenever I moved I got the boke, I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat and couldn't keep anything down. Was made worse by the fact we were camping and had to get a car home and every bump made me die a little.

Was probably the only time I ever seriously wanted to go to sleep and not wake up for around 5 days.

Kids if you're reading this, never drink 1.5 litres of straight vodka, trying to act like the big man. I also got slight Hypothermia this night.

I've had a 10/10 on the hangover scale once in my short lifetime. Ooooft hopefully never again! Sat in the bath and whenever the water moved I took the boke, whenever I moved I got the boke, I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat and couldn't keep anything down. Was made worse by the fact we were camping and had to get a car home and every bump made me die a little.

Was probably the only time I ever seriously wanted to go to sleep and not wake up for around 5 days.

Kids if you're reading this, never drink 1.5 litres of straight vodka, trying to act like the big man. I also got slight Hypothermia this night.

if you actually did this then you have my utmost respect

if you actually did this then you have my utmost respect

It was one of the first times I'd ever drank, so I was still finding my bearings on what I could and couldn't handle, I done it in around 2 hours and the rest of the right was spent spewing out my tent whilst naked in the pishing rain.

I don't deserve respect. sad.gif

It was one of the first times I'd ever drank, so I was still finding my bearings on what I could and couldn't handle, I done it in around 2 hours and the rest of the right was spent spewing out my tent whilst naked in the pishing rain.

we watched a video in social ed once about this guy from aberdeen (i think) who drank either 5 litres or 5 70cls within an hour and a half. the end of the video was met with a standing ovation courtesy of almost all the guys in my class.

:lol: Oh dear, that shocking. However I doff my cap to you for actually drinking the vodka in the firs place, vile stuff.

This elderly guy skipped me in checkout cue in ASDA last night, and in doing so didn't even acknowledge that I was there. I had a basket in my hand ready to put my purchases on the counter then this fudpiece starts putting his stuff right next to seperator thing, leaving me no room to put my stuff on the counter. After asking what he was playing at, I was ignored again. CNUT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

This elderly guy skipped me in checkout cue in ASDA last night, and in doing so didn't even acknowledge that I was there. I had a basket in my hand ready to put my purchases on the counter then this fudpiece starts putting his stuff right next to seperator thing, leaving me no room to put my stuff on the counter. After asking what he was playing at, I was ignored again. CNUT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Should've rattled him in the coupon with the basket.

You should have panned his cunt in with a tin of beans!

Think on, son...

You should have panned his c**t in with a tin of beans!

Think on, son...

Funnily enough I was topping up on some Heinz.

He was old though and if I had done so, we would have screeched a war cry of some sort for all older people to congregate and form an Elderly Alliance against me. You know how tight old people are with one another. Resulting in a dozen walking sticks wrapped around my dome..

Edited by The Hero of the Day