Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've just finished watching an episode of CSI Miami.

How bad an actor is the guy that plays Horatio Caine? It's really worth watching just for the laugh-a-minute badness of him.

Still, his sunglasses-and-one-liner combination never fail to crack me up :D

I've just finished watching an episode of CSI Miami.

How bad an actor is the guy that plays Horatio Caine? It's really worth watching just for the laugh-a-minute badness of him.

Still, his sunglasses-and-one-liner combination never fail to crack me up :D

Currently working my way through the original CSI box sets - don't like any of the spin offs.

It would appear the smoke coming from my hover last night was the belt burning in too! :ph34r: Opps thats what I get for trying to hoover up half a walls worth of plaster at once! Will get new belt tomorroe :lol:

It would appear the smoke coming from my lover last night was the belt burning in too! :ph34r:

I nearly pissed myself when i read your first line there Rowan, that'll teach me for not paying attention when reading posts.

I've editted it to what i saw :blink:

Is that not next Monday (May 28th)? :blink:

Dunno if it's an east coast thing as Edinburgh schools are off today apparently.

Family. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just to clarify - YOUR family! :angry:

Nah, she's right. I think by the end of this year we'll have moved to Edinburgh. I can't be bothered anymore.... :(

How do you save these things for future reference! :lol:

I nearly pissed myself when i read your first line there Rowan, that'll teach me for not paying attention when reading posts.

I've editted it to what i saw :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, she's right. I think by the end of this year we'll have moved to Edinburgh. I can't be bothered anymore.... :(

Bawz

With your impressive handling of the Raith kids on the 2nd division forum, and large breasts, I had you on my short list as a possible au pair.

It would appear the smoke coming from my hover last night was the belt burning in too! :ph34r: Opps thats what I get for trying to hoover up half a walls worth of plaster at once! Will get new belt tomorroe :lol:

:lol::lol: Mrs Kilt did something similar when she was hoovering up in our bedroom. She called for help when she smelled something burning and I dashed upstairs to find that she'd hoovered up a bra which had got stuck in the hoovers works, caused it to overheat and was beginning to melt - along with a garden snail that must have crawled in the window and got sucked up the hoover as well. :o:green

Roast bra and snail - it wasn't a pretty sight! :(:rolleyes::lol:

:lol::lol: Mrs Kilt did something similar when she was hoovering up in our bedroom

Please don't take this the worng way but how does she hover? Does she have a map almost in her head?

Or does she just attach the dug to the hover?! :lol::ph34r: