Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

I've got a 5 year warranty, and they threw in the first 3 services for free. I'd still have to pay for wear and tear related things, but I've already factored in £500 a year for that - more than I'd ever likely have to pay.

PS - My 'special friend' is about 8 1/2 stone I'll have you know.

Bloody hell you haven't half worn her thin. ;)

You are getting good value for your buck on your motor though.

I've got a 5 year warranty, and they threw in the first 3 services for free. I'd still have to pay for wear and tear related things, but I've already factored in £500 a year for that - more than I'd ever likely have to pay.

PS - My 'special friend' is about 8 1/2 stone I'll have you know.

£500 a year is much more that you will have to pay for wear and tear item as you say.

Yeah, and I'm Mahatma Ghandi.

I mention I don't mind chubby chicks and suddenly Im some sort of fatty predator. You've never even met the one I'm on about. I can assure you she's a slip of a lass.

EDIT - Fucking hell, I'm being bullied about girls by Ad Lib. How low have I sunk?

Edited by Fudge

I mention I don't mind chubby chicks and suddenly Im some sort of fatty predator. You've never even met the one I'm on about. I can assure you she's a slip of a lass.

EDIT - Fucking hell, I'm being bullied about girls by Ad Lib. How low have I sunk?

You're onto another one? FFS.

:ph34r:

Also, I really don't think you'd want to handle your finances like me.

You don't even put your spare change into neat piles by denomination in multiples of £1. That's fiscal imprudence on New Labour scales.

You don't even put your spare change into neat piles by denomination in multiples of £1. That's fiscal imprudence on New Labour scales.

I know this is going to destroy you, but I took all of those nice little neat piles and shoveled them into a carrier bag.

I know this is going to destroy you, but I took all of those nice little neat piles and shoveled them into a carrier bag.

Action failed: You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

I am actually on the verge of tears.

The slow onset of a hangover before you go to bed for the night.

It's think that reminds me to reach for the pills, gulp down some water, and come up smiling at some ungodly hour after a 10-12 hour snooze... I might miss some aspects of this student thing...