Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Children in the cinema. I really can't understand why anyone take a toddler to see Harry Potter, a kid who is still in a pram and needs a dummy. Of course they are not going to sit still and watch the film so why would you take them? It just ruins it for everyone else. The couple next to me had two toddler sons and what looked like a new born baby, get a fuckin babysitter or don't go out.

Next time take this along. Code of conduct. :D

Complain and if they are not removed, get a refund. ;)

Whilst I agree it's annoying, why not go over and have a word yourself instead of coming on here whining about it? If they get mouthy tell them you'll complain and have them flung out if they don't belt up. This would probably embarrass the parents into shutting their brats up or leaving and you could enjoy the rest of the film in peace.

Try going to a film for grown ups.

An interesting and very valid B-side to the argument, well said sir.

Whilst I agree it's annoying, why not go over and have a word yourself instead of coming on here whining about it? If they get mouthy tell them you'll complain and have them flung out if they don't belt up. This would probably embarrass the parents into shutting their brats up or leaving and you could enjoy the rest of the film in peace.

An interesting and very valid B-side to the argument, well said sir.

Then other people watching the film will complain about you making a noise while they are trying to watch the film. :P

Then other people watching the film will complain about you making a noise while they are trying to watch the film. :P

Aye, so they would. :rolleyes:

If all else fails, just batter the weans round the head with a broken off arm rest, that'll quiten them down sharpish.

My tv has just stopped working for no reason at all. Keep trying to turn it on but nothing happens, all the plugs are in and ive tried turning it on and off at the socket but still no working. I might just have tae go out and get pished if this isnae fixed before tonight. :lol:

try changing the fuse in the plug

Considering I was 7 years old when the first book came out and 11 when the first film came out why would I not continue to like Harry Potter as I got older?

I enjoyed throwing my own shit at the wall when I was a year old. Why should I not continue to like this as I get older?

My tv has just stopped working for no reason at all. Keep trying to turn it on but nothing happens, all the plugs are in and ive tried turning it on and off at the socket but still no working. I might just have tae go out and get pished if this isnae fixed before tonight. :lol:

A drunk woman trying to come on to you is not a pleasant experiance.