Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe
:angry::angry::angry: So hacked off with the college now, its not even funny. I've had enough, I don't even know if I still want to work in Childcare any longer.

Colleagues who make personal calls all day and then have the nerve to moan that nobody has touched their outstanding work on overtime. They also go away for tea-breaks an hour after returning from lunch and don't divert their phone to somebody else and just leave it to everybody else to fight it out to answer the phone when it rings.

Do some f*ckin work instead of sitting about pretending to work and you might get somewhere. :angry:

Guest bairnbabe
Colleagues who make personal calls all day and then have the nerve to moan that nobody has touched their outstanding work on overtime. They also go away for tea-breaks an hour after returning from lunch and don't divert their phone to somebody else and just leave it to everybody else to fight it out to answer the phone when it rings.

Do some f*ckin work instead of sitting about pretending to work and you might get somewhere. :angry:

Why are you bothering, its not like your going to be there for long now is it? ;)

And as for doing some work.. take yer ain advice and get back to work instead of posting on here!! :P

Blokes in pubs who order a pint of millers, when it is quite obviously just fucking miller. Gets on my wick.

A similar example which gets on my nerves (except not as 'manly') is when people bang on about Mistletoe and Wine singer 'Cliff Richards'.

Why are you bothering, its not like your going to be there for long now is it? ;)

Because I'm professional and don't make personal calls unless it's an absolute emergency. And any incoming personal calls I try to get rid of asap and will be like that until the day I retire.

The thing that bothers me is my colleague sits across from the line manager and she doesn't seem to bother either.

Guess some of us are just that way inclined at work.

Sporting a killer cleavage today, he spent the whole time talking to my face. He is evidently gay. :(

Have you checked him for a pulse LM? :unsure:

Sounds like the guy is dead from the waist down, if it's any consolation I wouldnt have looked once at your face :ph34r:

Have you checked him for a pulse LM? :unsure:

Sounds like the guy is dead from the waist down, if it's any consolation I wouldnt have looked once at your face :ph34r:

I don't actually think he's gay, I'm just trying to convince myself as it's a nicer thought that 'he doesn't fancy you, you hacket old boot'. :lol:

I would love to find his pulse. :ph34r:

I don't actually think he's gay, I'm just trying to convince myself as it's a nicer thought that 'he doesn't fancy you, you hacket old boot'. :lol:

I would love to find his pulse. :ph34r:

Trust me not a man alive wouldn't fancy you he must either be gay or blind! :ph34r:

And yes I bet you would! ;)

Trust me not a man alive wouldn't fancy you he must either be gay or blind! :ph34r:

And yes I bet you would! ;)

Your post makes me want to vomit.

That is all.

EDIT - unless I am being whooshed and you are doing it on purpose :huh:

Edited by stuart.

Blokes in pubs who order a pint of millers, when it is quite obviously just fucking miller. Gets on my wick.

Good shout, I agree totally. Same with people who call it "Marks and Spencer's", for f**k's sake it's MARKS AND SPENCER.

None of those compare to someone saying 'I'm just going to do the hoovering'. When they own a fucking Electrolux.

:lol: What would you say instead?! I'm going to do the electroluxing?!

:lol: What would you say instead?! I'm going to do the electroluxing?!

I'd say "Can you do the vacuuming?" or "Can you vacuum the house?"