Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is it just me,or do all bars of soap nowadays turn to mush on contact with water?

The key is to rub the soap on your hands, then run them under the tap.

Or get a bottle of sanitizer.

Liquid soap is where it's at capy, get some raspberry and pomegranete from Morrison's.

It smells nice.

There was a bottle bought for the work kitchen and it smelled fucking amazing but I can never remember what 'flavour' it was.

On a soap related note, if you buy that Original Source shower gel stuff, no matter how good the lime one smells - don't taste it. It doesn't taste like lime.

You're the reason the Play Doh adverts all say "Fun to play with, not to eat!" at the end now, aren't you?

You shouldn't do that as it dries out the skin on your hands. Wet your hands first, then soap up, then wash them under the tap.

No, you shouldn't wet your soap, it turns to mush.

Liquid soap is where it's at capy, get some raspberry and pomegranete from Morrison's.

It smells nice.

I would not no whether to wash with it or stick a shot of vodka and drink it... I do use liquid stuff. But any bars these days are terrible.