Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Also how shit is the m8? Two lanes between the two biggest city's in the country and also the fact you have to pay to park at a hospital.

Yes but it has three-five lanes to get you through Paisley as quickly as possible. They've got their priorities right.

The constant bitching between Hearts & Hibs fans that envelopes every thread in the SPL forum. Used to be at least a bit of banter going on, but these clowns are boring beyond belief.

I believe it's entirely the fault of the JKB immigrants.

Baxters soup used to be my favourite tinned soup but dispite adding approx 20p onto the price of a tin they also added more water and therefore watered down their soup. :angry:

Noticed this when I heat up the soup in a pan it should start to splatter out of the pan when up to boiling temp due to the thickness of the soup boiling at lower temp, so I would have to stir earlier in the heating up process, now they've made it too watery to do that, boils at a higher temp, very little stirring involved.:(

Baxters soup used to be my favourite tinned soup but dispite adding approx 20p onto the price of a tin they also added more water and therefore watered down their soup. :angry:

Noticed this when I heat up the soup in a pan it should start to splatter out of the pan when up to boiling temp due to the thickness of the soup boiling at lower temp, so I would have to stir earlier in the heating up process, now they've made it too watery to do that, boils at a higher temp, very little stirring involved.:(

Get tae Fochabers.

This is still bothering me this morning. :angry:

I'm writing to Edna Baxter to complain.

edit. If that's her name. She was the old dear they used to wheel out in their adverts so she might be dead or bewildered in a nursing home somewhere.

Edited by Reynard

One of the most annoying things right now is the amount of cyclists who choose to cycle on the pavement even when the roads are quiet. There are two types first are mainly the female ones that will cycle quietly up behind you and you have no idea of how long they have sat behind you, you don't notice them until you happen to look to the side and realise that someone is behind you, so you move aside and you don't even get a word of thanks, almost like 'finally you got out of my way'. The second mainly male cyclists will race up behind you and fire past you through any gap you leave and after you've been passed you suddenly realise 'but what if I had edged a wee bit to the side as he passed I could have ended up with a broken arm and he would have been wiped out completely, maybe even ended up under a car'.

Some guy on his bike raced passed me on the pavement the other day and then he had to break suddenly as a chap pushing his infant daughter in a pushchair was walking the other way as he stuck his arm out to slow him down or stop him, the father called the cyclist something, the cyclist never said a word and continued on the pavement back up to speed.

These cyclists give good cyclists a bad name and they seem to think pedestrians should get out of their way, not only that but have seen this a few times when they want to turn or cross the road they don't bother to look out for other road users and never even hand signal as they dive across the road in front of the traffic. This behaviour from cyclists is becoming all to frequent these days. Maybe this is the Darwen Award selection at work, but sadly when it does go wrong someone else not at fault is involved and has to live with it.

What happened to cycling proficiency tests, do they still teach those rules of road use in schools?.

Got volleyed in the jaw at football and it wasn't that painful until I woke up today and its fucking right sore.

Also got booked for a bullshit challenge yesterday to which they scored the resulting freekick dry.gif

Edited by 11thHour

I have exams in a week and I have no will to study for them and I need to, so chances are I will have to go into uni the rest of the week, simply because I can't do any work at home.dry.gif

I have exams in a week and I have no will to study for them and I need to, so chances are I will have to go into uni the rest of the week, simply because I can't do any work at home.dry.gif

Same boat as me buddie. My first one's a week today and I'm dreading it. I've got 4 exams, whereas everyone else I'm speaking to has either 2 or 1. Or in my flatmate's case, 0. Can't do any in the house because my chair is broken. Plus it's cold and wet outside and I can't be arsed. I just want to be done for Christmas.

Just heard the first joke about Gary Speed and I'm appalled by it

Apart from your tear-stained 'I'm so outraged by people joking about this individual event' breakdown in the Gary Speed thread:

You absolute fukin cûnt

What is the fuckin need for that you little arse hole?

Should be banned

Uncalled for