Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That nice wee tune on the current iPhone 4 advert. It's clearly a rip off of one in The Trueman Show.

As I write this, the Strongbow advert that came on "we'll be sipping ice tea by the lawn" seems suspiciously like the script in the Father Ted episode where they're stuck in the lingerie dept. I remember some truely useless shite.

That Sky Sports advert wi' the guy and the girl coming back from a date. I don't quite know why it annoys me so much. Maybe the fact that he just comes across as the ultimate braindead, armchair football fan that Sky want us all to be, or that it tries to be funny and fails so miserably.

Whoever decided to put blue toothpaste into small squirty bottles that look like travel shaving foam cans! Very confusing after an afternoon in the pub then going home and trying to get ready for a night out!! Couldn`t understand at first why my face was suddenly freezing cold :blink:

Stupid people (just happens to be a woman in this case) striding along right in the middle of a road, not on the White line but in the middle of my lane. When I drove up behind her I thought she would move but no chance, just kept walking on her merry way.

The fun bit was when I tooted my horn and she jumped (perhaps peed a little) turned round an gave me a dirty look, at which point I shouted "get off the bloody road", then from the back of the car came a little voice, my son, "you shouldn't shout at teachers dad".

This actually turned into a RTBC, :)

Have to agree on the stupid people front, this morning as I was heading up to the train station a car was parked infront of me facing me with quite possibly the brightest headlights in the world, to make matters worse the passenger had his door open fully which I didn't notice (due to being blinded) until the last second, which resulted in me doing an emergency swerve round him. Tit

The woman shop assistant at my local co-op where i go every morning has a very annoying wee routine whereby half way through scanning my goods she'll say "have you got a membership?" , "no" I reply. "want one?" "no thanks" I say.

I've managed to almost eliminate her "want one" question by answering "no thanks" to her first question but every damn day she asks and I've noticed if I have to go back in, even 10 minutes later she'll still come out with the same shit!

Edited by caleyjaggi

The woman shop assistant at my local co-op where i go every morning has a very annoying wee routine whereby half way through scanning my goods she'll say "have you got a membership?" , "no" I reply. "want one? " " nhttp://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/161603-dalgety-bay-twinned-with-springfield/page__view__getnewposto thanks" I say.

I've managed to almost eliminate her "want one" question by answering "no thanks" to her first question but I've noticed

Bit of a mouthful.

Normally I'd go for a simple "No"

Some guy got stabbed at end of my road last night/this morning, so the end of my road and the next road is closed off from bottom to top and I can't get to the good Baynes.

trying to see if i can get a midweek mucky few days away with the missus at the Dunkeld Hilton - £59 DBB and a bottle of wine PP.

every date appears to be booked dry.gif

I'd try giving them a ring, they can sometimes do you a deal...

Had a gig planned for a few weeks for tonight. Only to get told that I have to take someone from faslane to Edinburgh for 0730 then pick them up at 1800. Got called the day from the hospital the guy would be ready to leave at 1700 there's me thinking happy days I'm getting to this gig. I get to the hospital to then get told that he won't be ready till 1930. Fucking well pissed off.