Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Chippys that don't have chips ready.

ONE JOB CHIPPY....YOU HAD ONE JOB.

I prefer it when they're not ready. That means you get them fresh out of the fryer.

This is more true for fast food 'fries', admittedly. On the rare occasions that I visit McDonalds, I f**k with them by asking for my fries without salt. That means, since the fries in the 'bin' thing are all pre-salted, that they need to fry up a new batch regardless. (I then ask for salt packets.)

I ordered a fish supper and a single fish this evening just to mess with the system.

Having a moment when your brain and mouth aren't in complete sync I tried to order a single fish supper once, safe to say I haven't lived that one down.

I prefer it when they're not ready. That means you get them fresh out of the fryer.

This is more true for fast food 'fries', admittedly. On the rare occasions that I visit McDonalds, I f**k with them by asking for my fries without salt. That means, since the fries in the 'bin' thing are all pre-salted, that they need to fry up a new batch regardless. (I then ask for salt packets.)

I worked in McDonalds when I was 16 and I can confirm that you're a total c**t.

Heckle from the back pew and you won't have to return

I'm back on Saturday though lol, sons wedding, which is why this morning is happening. Got a fucker of a hangover also, it won't go well

Work in an hour, fucking serving the public for 7 hours. The joys. I hate you all, each and every single one of yous are c***s. Just thought I'd tell you that. ;)

Are you a Doctor as well?

Nope but I think I would make a great doctor. I would certainly cure the issue of the amount of utter c***s that walk this very planet.

Can't see this church thing catching on tbh. Full of old people praying for a bit more time. I have however prayed for governments to make the right decisions on poverty, Syria, alcoholics and druggies. Att 34

Edited by heedthebaa

Can't see this church thing catching on tbh. Full of old people praying for a bit more time. I have however prayed for governments to make the right decisions on poverty, Syria, alcoholics and druggies. Att 34

Especially if only 34 folk turned up.

Hardly worth putting the lights on.