Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I use the mobile skin for P&B because it shows you which topics have been updated and if you've read the updates but when I quote with that skin it comes up with "br>br.." etc, which looks like I can't work a computer.*

*Maybe I just can't work a computer.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Listening to open all mics Sportsound. Charlie Mann roars about a last minute Warriors' winner before they cut to hear about Mair's goal against Hamilton. I was jumping about like a loony for a full minute before the returned to Ochilview for Mann to say that Kean had only hit the side netting.

When you want to delete all the guff at the bottom of an email reply with several replies below, if you scroll right down to the bottom of the page and highlight everything by dragging upwards then it flies up as quick as ever. However, if you start at the top (you know, normal starting position) and highlight downwards then it takes feckin' ages.

Edited by Hedgecutter

When you want to delete all the guff at the bottom of an email reply with several replies below, if you scroll right down to the bottom of the page and highlight everything by dragging upwards then it flies up as quick as ever. However, if you start at the top (you know, normal starting position) and highlight downwards then it takes feckin' ages.

Before you start writing the email click inside the text box and hit Ctrl & A.

Before you start writing the email click inside the text box and hit Ctrl & A.

Ah, cheers, although that doesn't actually let me keep the message immediately below which I'm replying to without the same petty problem.

Also, colour printers defaulting to B&W also needs added to the PTTGOYN list. dry.gif

Ah, cheers, although that doesn't actually let me keep the message immediately below which I'm replying to without the same petty problem.

Also, colour printers defaulting to B&W also needs added to the PTTGOYN list. dry.gif

Oh, well if it helps any you could just highlight the text you want to keep, hit ctrl & X then ctrl & A, delete, then ctrl & V.

Seems like a lot of hassle but if you write a lot of emails it may help.