Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Me too.

How much did you get screwed for?

I had money taken from my account back in 03, dickhead bought a new phone wi my cash.

To this day I still don't know how he did it.

just over 2k thankfully all will be reimbursed,they told me on the phone that its just a computer random number crunching and when it gets a hit they try a few small transactions then a few biggies

Argh, a whole pile of songs on my iPod which just decide to go into silence 2/3rds of the way through the song despite appearing to play along normally on the screen. FFS.

Got that with a guns n roses album. It's drm apparently...

sitting patiently waiting in Out of hours doctors, two junkies walk in demanding "emerjinsay medicayshin" and then proceeding to abuse the staff when told to phone in to NHS24 first as it wasn't a walk in clinic.mad.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

sitting patiently waiting in Out of hours doctors, two junkies walk in demanding "emerjinsay medicayshin" and then proceeding to abuse the staff when told to phone in to NHS24 first as it wasn't a walk in clinic.mad.gif

Am.I alone is saying I never feel a shred of pity for these lowlifes?

We are constantly told they deserve help and support as they are troubled, but I just despise them.

Parent's who are absolute fucking moron's. My mum is in the process of selling her car, and asked for my advice into it. I, clearly, dont have any experience in selling cars so spent a while researching it (looking into pitfalls of Auto-Trader and car auctions). Just went down to tell her and talk about it, and she informs me that she's going to sell it to webuyanycar.com. Now i'm not a rocket scientist but a buffoon could tell you'll get more from Auto-Trader and an Action than you would off "we buy any car".

mad.gif

Fucking stupid.

Parent's who are absolute fucking moron's. My mum is in the process of selling her car, and asked for my advice into it. I, clearly, dont have any experience in selling cars so spent a while researching it (looking into pitfalls of Auto-Trader and car auctions). Just went down to tell her and talk about it, and she informs me that she's going to sell it to webuyanycar.com. Now i'm not a rocket scientist but a buffoon could tell you'll get more from Auto-Trader and an Action than you would off "we buy any car".

mad.gif

Fucking stupid.

Totally agree, folk like that shouldn't be allowed to breed.

mad.gif

Fucking stupid.

Bet she moans about her kids and their inability to use apostrophes correctly wink.gif

mad.gif

Fucking stupid.

Buy the car from her at the price webuyanycar offer. Then sell it yourself! ????????