Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

or if you live in invergowrie. we are perthshires vladivostock neglected and forgotten sitting on the border of a rival superpower and rogue state

Where's this Invergowrie? Must be some wee place smaller than Knapp or Tullybaccart.

or if you live in invergowrie. we are perthshires vladivostock neglected and forgotten sitting on the border of a rival superpower and rogue state

Where's this Invergowrie? Must be some wee place smaller than Knapp or Tullybaccart.

It's the centre of the universe. God's country.

Though it is in a territorial limbo..:lol:

Has a cracking burger van that visits it though. Great place to live.

It's the centre of the universe. God's country.

Though it is in a territorial limbo..:lol:

Has a cracking burger van that visits it though. Great place to live.

I refer to it as the Gaza Strip. So close to Dundee, yet it's Perth territory.

My petty thing, isn't so much petty, I've just been paid off a week after finishing my apprenticeship. Feel utter shite

Handed my laptop in to IT at work for a series of updates that I'd missed while away. Got it back to find they had wiped my iTunes and I'd lost my football manager saves!

Does seem rather trivial having read the poster above had lost his job. Sorry to hear that, hope you find something else soon.

Handed my laptop in to IT at work for a series of updates that I'd missed while away. Got it back to find they had wiped my iTunes and I'd lost my football manager saves!

Does seem rather trivial having read the poster above had lost his job. Sorry to hear that, hope you find something else soon.

With your FM saves being wiped, it could be argued you have also lost a job

Alarms in general but especially the 'Rooster alarm' setting on a Samsung phone.

I reckon I could easily kill the worlds toughest cage fighters simply by sleeping in until 2 minutes before the fight and then being woken up by this truly horrific sound.

The increasing number of ignorant little neds that play music on their phones on buses and trains without headphones.

No the rest of us going to work / going home do not want to listen to it.
It is a public place and not for your private crap-awful music you fucktards.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Needing my boiler fixed and finding it almost impossible to get anyone to fix it.

It's a fairly simple fix too, but apparently nobody touches Potterton boilers. :thumbsdown

My mate's a boiler engineer, what town do you live in?

Guest The Phoenix

Needing my boiler fixed and finding it almost impossible to get anyone to fix it.

It's a fairly simple fix too, but apparently nobody touches Potterton boilers. :thumbsdown

I know a man that does but he feckin' hates them as well.

I manage 13 tenanted flats with Potterton boilers and they are a bloody nightmare (and that's being polite).

I've never seen such monstrosities nor such beasts as internal and external expansion tanks.

Another fun element is error codes in the display panel that aren't in the instruction manual and when you phone Potterton they say "We've never heard of it either!"

I know a man that does but he feckin' hates them as well.

I manage 13 tenanted flats with Potterton boilers and they are a bloody nightmare (and that's being polite).

I've never seen such monstrosities nor such beasts as internal and external expansion tanks.

Another fun element is error codes in the display panel that aren't in the instruction manual and when you phone Potterton they say "We've never heard of it either!"

Usually can fix minor problems okay, but it's the expansion tank I'm pretty sure. Can't do that job myself!

Got a guy coming tomorrow morning, hopefully he can fit an external expansion tank to sort it. Fingers crossed!