Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do you stalk offline too or do you save it for online?

How many different sites have you stalked on or is is your first?

Horrible obsession, lets hope for you are your victims you get some help soon.

Edited by Supras

Do you stalk offline too or do you save it for online?

How many different sites have you stalked on or is is your first?

Horrible obsession, lets hope for your are your victims you get some help soon.

Is this directed at me and, if so, why?

I believe this is factually correct as the name of the city was changed from Londonderry to Derry, but the name of the county has not (yet).

I also could not give an airborne intercourse about it, but some people do get very annoyed by it.

On a tangent, for ages I somehow got it into my head that Abu Dhabi was the proper Arabic name for Dubai.

Anyway, today's PTTGOYN is KCR (Keith Community Radio) constantly hijacking the car radio when it's on Northsound or whatever. Not even reached Huntly on way back from Aberdeen yet and it's got us already.

Eta: scrap that, it's currently a great remix of Daft Punk and Jimmy Buffet with the two confused frequencies. Classic.

Edited by Hedgecutter

This has really wound me up tonight,( I have been an instructor for cadets for the past 6 years,gave a helluva lot of my time to parade nights, boat maintenance ,instruction etc, l) My oldest boy came home tonight and told me that one of the older boat maintenance guys had passed away last week , I got on really well with this guy ,he was an ex fisherman from Islay and was a cracking bloke,always had a yarn to spin about his fishing dayts on the trawlers ,anyway the annoying thing is , I have not been down for a couple of months and NOT ONE of the staff decided to inform me of this !!!

well, sod the lot of them they can stick their organisation right up their arses !!!

It's taken about 15 months but I'm starting to really hate everyone else at my work. They are all female and they all hate men (or probably just me).

The biggest thing that pissed me off was that one of them said to me infront of a group that "I don't talk much". Which can be true to an extent, but the fucking cringey small talk and conversation is unbearabe. Forgive me for not jumping into conversations about pregnancy, hen do's or your decrepit maws health because I really don't give a f**k. I can't make it obvious enough that all I want to do is go to work, do said work and go home.

I think I need a new job.

that's another thing; at every point in the year about 10% of the staff are off either on the sick or maternaty leave, yet they moaned and groaned when I had the cheek to ask for a day off because I had an emergancy dentist appointment as I'd been up the whole night with tooth ache. Just so it happened to be on my birthday, they conveniently brought that up as well. Clamped when I showed them the reciept which was satisfying.

Edited by Milevskiy