Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ryanair claiming that "over 90% of their flight arrive on, or ahead of schedule."

Given that they claim that it should take 2hrs 55mins to fly from Prestwick to Barcelona, this isn't much of an achievement.

Also that stupid fanfare the play when they land - makes you near shit yourself if you are sleeping.

That arsehole Rod Stewart dressed up as a fucking clown on The One Show. Pretend Scottish p***k.

He also wanted to see Celtic in the EPL in his lifetime. :lol: Keep dreaming Rod.

On the contrary. I love doing that. You feel like you've won something, you can either lie in bed for seven minutes just thinking or rest your eyes, or you could even throw in a quick w**k.

Posted this elsewhere, needs put here. People that ring the bell on the bus when its already been rung or its flaming obvious its stopping anyway. Fck off ya diddy ride, seriously!

Sent from my LT30p using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The Wimbeldon wankathon on Twitter by people who have "expert" analysis. And the "British when winning and Scottish when losing" tweets about Andy Murray.

I know this makes me an ungrateful b*****d, but here goes:

All my other half's friend's buying tacky 'house warming' gifts. She's got a pile of shite built up from them for birthdays etc which I can't get her to chuck and now we've got an even bigger barrage of tat invading my house.

Just bring some food and drink to the house-warming BBQ FFS.

Going into my 3rd year at uni and I'm a member of a Facebook group where other folk in your course can help you with your work. This is very useful at times. It can also be one of the most annoying pages ever to look at. With us all being social science students it means there's the obligatory group of hardy har har backslapping folk with their shitey political jokes that I'd wager 75% of the group don't understand nor would they find them funny if they did. It's truly horrendous patter for 19/20 year olds.

My course is pish.