Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That Tesco advert where the guy gives his girlfriend a cup with his face on it and she isn't impressed bugs me.

She has a moustache for f**k sake and should be happy that anyone wants to buy her anything other than a bleaching kit for her ungrateful hairy face.

She's all smiles when she gets perfume later on though.

Everything that is wrong with Christmas right there.

Edited by Andy C

Dicksons of inverness waited until I was in a taxi heading back up there to phone and tell me my car had failed an mot. p***ks. Now I've got to sit in a shitey co-op cafe, after waiting around inverness for 3 hours, for at least another hour. Thankfully the problem was covered under warranty, stopped the woman in her tracks when she wanted me to pay another £150 on top of the cost of the mot and service.

Network Rail's 40mph speed limit on trains tomorrow. It's a wee bit of bloody wind and the timetable gets pumped to f**k.

Oohh boo hoo, here we go again 9-5 commuters moaning like f*ck about them being affected, they want to try getting home via public transport at 0600 on a sunday morning

To be fair, it's sounding pretty mental just now. I know this as my neighbour has wind chimes.

Wind chimes FFS.

Must be like a classical music rave at the moment

*editted from the iPhone app !!!!

Edited by weirdcal

when people in work present you with cakes/biscuits and you politely decline, they then jibe "oh come on it's nearly Christmas".

I hate that, some of them can't seem to understand why you don't want a cake around 9.30am

Checked on the college Moodle if we were to go in today - nothing about not coming in.

Came in. Told we could get a self-supported study if we didn't come in. I want to go home.

Edit- afternoon class is cancelled now.

Edited by Smurph