Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How many of these 184 deliveries got a card through the door telling them where to pick up the parcel? And how long do you wait for people to answer the door? Not having a go, you must be going about like a maniac, but I'm positive that I've had the card popped through the door without the bell even ringing several times, probably due to too much pressure on the drivers.

We get it drummed into us to get the delivery off the first day as if not we have to go back the next day,trust me I hammer the living daylights out of a door to make sure they hear me.If we do not get an answer we will try neighbours if we can leave it,although some contracts mean we cannot do that.

Folk who don't write (at least) the town or city name, never mind the postcode on parcels. How the feck do you expect it to get to it's intended place when I can only know the persons name; house number and street name.

Letters are a different story though. People write some amount of guff on them.

Folk gurning they aren't getting parcels delivered quick enough.  In December.

Posted Image

At the moment anything from 80k-110k parcels are sorted and dispatched during a nightshift in the three area codes I work in (ML, KA and PA).

On a similar driving theme, c***s who don't acknowledge you when you let them out of a side street or slow down to let them change lanes.

The worst kind of scum.

People who inexplicably slow down in front of you to let some other diddy out. Just stick to the rules and we all might survive.

People who inexplicably slow down in front of you to let some other diddy out. Just stick to the rules and we all might survive.

This, the whole overtaking lane is at 70 and someone slows down to let someone, who is not up to speed, into the lane. The knock on effect of everyone behind dropping to 50. Sheer stupidity

Every time I want to go for a shite at work the cleaner is creeping about the bogs. <_<

Happened to me today!

Unfortunately I was passed the point on no return when she walked in, as soon as the splash was heard she said "hint taken" and walked out the toilet

She's fucking still there. Jesus. At least the mop and bucket are propping the door open and I know she's there. The worst is when you're backing one out on the bog and you hear the dreaded knock on the door, followed by the phrase (and it's been the same phrase everywhere I've worked - must teach it at cleaning school) "EMBDAY IN?????"

:angry:

I can't wait any longer, I'm going to have to go for the disabled.

Edited by Rugster