Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Didn't need to, for she heard me up and about my room and came to investigate. The noise was located to a plastic bag under my bed. We lifted the bag and...

It's a baby bird. A fucking baby bird. He was spared the punch in the pus. Think that's pretty good of me considering its shat on my floor. Poor little guy must have been brought in by my cat, which is bizarre. He never brings animals into the house because he knows he'll get a slap on the nose for it.

It's been an eventful morning. Thank god I'm not working till 5pm, otherwise I'd be absolutely raging about this. Still not happy though. The cats going to get that punch in pus instead.

I'm going back to sleep.

It looks dead. You didn't kill it, did you?

Fucking tourists. My favourite pub to watch football, with a covered beer garden and a big outside telly, is cram packed full of mainly German and Spanish tourists ordering meals and coffees and not even watching the World Cup when their own team is playing. GTF.

People that invade your space when waiting in line at the supermarket checkouts...........seriously?! Do you really think you'll get served any quicker standing immediately behind me or were you planning on entering my pin for me?!

Edited by sjc

Fucking tourists. My favourite pub to watch football, with a covered beer garden and a big outside telly, is cram packed full of mainly German and Spanish tourists ordering meals and coffees and not even watching the World Cup when their own team is playing. GTF.

Did the Germans put a beach towel over your favourite pub seat at 6AM in the morning?

Did the Germans put a beach towel over your favourite pub seat at 6AM in the morning?

I remember on a lads holiday back in the 90's throwing some German (sun lounger included) into the pool after we found him sleeping there at 4am one morning! :P

I've done some stupid, horrible stuff in my time, but by fučk mate, that's really idiotic.

"really idiotic".......seriously?! :huh:

You do realise it was from poolside and not the 4th floor!

People that invade your space when waiting in line at the supermarket checkouts...........seriously?! Do you really think you'll get served any quicker standing immediately behind me or were you planning on entering my pin for me?!

Weird. This actually happened to me the other day in Sainsbury's at Cameron Toll. Old couple behind me, I had just finished bagging and loading my trolley and was putting my card into the reader when the old hubby basically tried to walk round behind me to get his little collection of cotton shopping bags all set up in the bagging area. I gave him the 'Pillar of Salt' look, which his missus picked up on and she gave him the "Archie, the young man's no' finished yet !"

Young man ? :angel Christ, I'll not be seeing 50 again................ :rolleyes:

Weird. This actually happened to me the other day in Sainsbury's at Cameron Toll. Old couple behind me, I had just finished bagging and loading my trolley and was putting my card into the reader when the old hubby basically tried to walk round behind me to get his little collection of cotton shopping bags all set up in the bagging area. I gave him the 'Pillar of Salt' look, which his missus picked up on and she gave him the "Archie, the young man's no' finished yet !"

Young man ? :angel Christ, I'll not be seeing 50 again................ :rolleyes:

Glad I'm not the only one that gets fcuked off with this! :)

Shopping queue related also, when you get asked do you want a hand to pack.

If you say yes you feel like there's something wrong with you and if you say no you feel like it's now a race between you and them as if you've insulted them.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep that'll be £24.45 please.

Aye hang on the now until I pick up the mess from the floor...

Just put the stuff in bags without asking and save all the hassle.

Scouts and Brownies you can feck off too. Once told them to take my money and let me pack, one of their mums was hanging about and gave me a funny look.

:lol:

Online shopping, much better.

Throwing folk in the pool is fair game. Throwing folk you don't know, never mind know if they can swim, whilst they're asleep is really fucking idiotic, yes.

Calm down petal! Nobody ran off...so not as if we'd have let him drown in 4ft of water!

Shopping queue related also, when you get asked do you want a hand to pack.

If you say yes you feel like there's something wrong with you and if you say no you feel like it's now a race between you and them as if you've insulted them.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep that'll be £24.45 please.

Aye hang on the now until I pick up the mess from the floor...

Just put the stuff in bags without asking and save all the hassle.

Scouts and Brownies you can feck off too. Once told them to take my money and let me pack, one of their mums was hanging about and gave me a funny look.

:lol:

Online shopping, much better.

Their is a checkout lady in my local asda who we avoid at great length because she seems to be trying to do a world record scan of my shopping every time we got her.

See if their is a massive pile of shopping lying and my arms going frantically to bag it. Is that not a clue to slow the f**k down you thick bitch????