Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watch out Donnie, the codine can make you constipated quick-style after a few days on it. That torn shoulder muscle will seem like a pleasure compared to the torn sphincter. Better get a wee packet of Dulcolax to go with that, just in case.

Aye the nurse practitioner said that if I took two of them at a time, I'd likely get bunged up. He said that warm water should help if that's the case.

F£cking Sky TV.

More specifically, f£cking Sky TV continuously changing the numbers of the HD channels. That's the 3rd time they've changed Channel 4 HD and they've now changed BBC3 HD as well. I only get the free ones, so christ knows what they are like with the paid for HD channels!

Hat trick for me. One: my amateur team's semi final match was postponed on Saturday due to there being a couple of puddles on the pitch. Two: the game was hastily re-arranged for Tuesday night and I wasn't able to play. Three: they lost 1-3 on penalties (2-2 aet) to a team we'd beaten comfortably 5-0 not 3 weeks ago :(

Wimmin !!!

Me this morning "I'll have a 3-4 hour break from work today around lunchtime so I'll come home and change the oil & filter in the car babe."

Mrs RoversMad "ok see you then..."

Just got home 10 mins ago and since the weather's nice she's away fuckin shopping... In the fuckin car!!!!

Edited by RoversMad

Wimmin !!!

Me this morning "I'll have a 3-4 hour break from work today around lunchtime so I'll come home and change the oil & filter in the car babe."

Mrs RoversMad "ok see you then..."

Just got home 10 mins ago and since the weather's nice she's away fuckin shopping... In the fuckin car!!!!

Serves you right for using the word "babe" :-O

Guest The Phoenix

Muppets at petrol station that queue to use the pump that suits the side of there filling cap,while all along the other pump hose reaches the cap easily

I like them if only for the smug feeling I get from cutting in in front of them to use the pump they've left free.

I like them if only for the smug feeling I get from cutting in in front of them to use the pump they've left free.

I do this all the time, but I've never seen any of the people patiently waiting look even the slightest bit surprised at my chicanery and inside knowledge of how petrol pumps work.

Why is this? Maybe they just can't be arsed stretching it. Or maybe they think it's bad luck. Or maybe they just think I have magic powers to stretch the pipe.

I do this all the time, but I've never seen any of the people patiently waiting look even the slightest bit surprised at my chicanery and inside knowledge of how petrol pumps work.

Why is this? Maybe they just can't be arsed stretching it. Or maybe they think it's bad luck. Or maybe they just think I have magic powers to stretch the pipe.

I did the cut in thing today and the looks of amazement i got when i pulled the hose over was amazing,even when i pullled away they still sat in line,muppets

Serves you right for using the word "babe" :-O

I used to call one of my exes "Babe", which went down fine until she saw the film....

People using the word babe when talking to their other half. I find it very cringeworthy.

^^^ This. Disgusting behaviour

Fuckin new phone, spellchecker changed "bitch" to "babe"...

:P