Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fucking Royal Mail centre at Comley bank. First of all, the twats didn't deliver the parcel saying it was too big (bollocks). Then they're only open at stupid times during the week which I'm working and thirdly having just got there this afternoon, they've changed their carpark so that there's only 5 parking spaces. I was in a que 8 deep FFS!!!

Not a happy bunny!

You're the one who started it, therefore you are stupider than me.

Don't try twist the onto me. You made the mistake and I only pointed it out to save future embarrassment. I'm also aware I never put a full stop at the end of my sentence I was saving ink on my phone.

No TV? Where does their furniture point?

The sofa is one of those L shaped ones so it points to each other! What's on the news today? Two women opposite me talking about British Bake Off.

Great way of getting you off your arse I suppose.

Eta: Forget any TV just now, there's a big CAT digger in the garden ripping up pine trees with as much ease as me weeding the chuckies at home. Compelling viewing for me, never mind the toddler nephew shouting "digga!!!". As long as he keeps the D in that word all will be great.

Edited by Hedgecutter

About a year ago, I treated myself to a periodic table shower curtain. Apparently they have one in the TV show The Big Bang Theory, although I've never seen it.

However, I bet a pound to a penny that theirs doesn't boast an element called "Mendelecium", nor does it try to claim, with some free-spirited rounding up/down, that one hour = .0.0001 months. I nearly took a knife to it Psycho style, until I realised that I would then be without a shower curtain.

Cheers for the greenie Albino, but it doesn't assuage my anger.

My new PTTGOYN. Albino Rover's quiz. Don't have a fucking baldy notion.

I sympathise. That's just plain lazy curtain-making.

The quiz situation had better not start a battle of trivia one-upsmanship between you and me. FWIW I can see this happening. Historians might call it "The Hoor Wars".

I sympathise. That's just plain lazy curtain-making.

The quiz situation had better not start a battle of trivia one-upsmanship between you and me. FWIW I can see this happening. Historians might call it "The Hoor Wars".

Amazingly, there is a "HOOR WARS" video on Youtube.

About a year ago, I treated myself to a periodic table shower curtain. Apparently they have one in the TV show The Big Bang Theory, although I've never seen it.

However, I bet a pound to a penny that theirs doesn't boast an element called "Mendelecium", nor does it try to claim, with some free-spirited rounding up/down, that one hour = .0.0001 months. I nearly took a knife to it Psycho style, until I realised that I would then be without a shower curtain.

Is there space to record newly-discovered elements on the shower curtain? I was on the Guinness last night and there are a few not-so-noble gasses lingering in the bathroom.

Is there space to record newly-discovered elements on the shower curtain? I was on the Guinness last night and there are a few not-so-noble gasses lingering in the bathroom.

Tbh, it's a piss-poor effort and there are gaps ahoy. £30 badly spent. Fire in (but not in my bathroom).

Arseholes who go out on a Saturday night having agreed to cover on a Sunday and then start greeting that they've got diarrhoea and need to go home.

Little p***k.

Hate people who phone in sick who have the fecking "cold". Man the f**k up and get to work!!

Especially in my profession (retail) it's not exactly mind numbingly difficult (sales advisor jobs anyway)

I can't recall ever taking sick days much in general but some folk take the utter piss. Really frustrating trying to run the store with a person less.