Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just "watched" Made in Chelsea with my new gf (at her request)......wtf is the point of these people?!

Genuinely don't think anyone could reload a shotgun fast enough as far as that lot are concerned.

Just "watched" Made in Chelsea with my new gf (at her request)......wtf is the point of these people?!

Genuinely don't think anyone could reload a shotgun fast enough as far as that lot are concerned.

Getting your hole is an obvious priority.

Again, my gripe is that I shouldn't have to take bags with me.

Why wouldn't you, though? It helps the environment, and the bags I've been using for about a decade don't turn into finger garrottes as soon as I leave the store. Simples.

Seriously considering setting up a bag-for-life business with anti-supermarket slogans though. Might be idly entertaining to see Tesco's old "use whatever you like!" Green adverts bite them in the arse :P

Danger, Will Robinson.

I've seen some stinkers of cars in my time, but this takes the biscuit.

Citroen-C4-Cactus-13.jpg

Pretty sure I've seen boots that looked like that.

Maybe this is the start of a new trend; cars that look like ugly footwear. Nike customers would love it, I'm sure.

Any idea where?

Asking for a friend.

:lol: Bad man.

I'll drop you a line when we go into production ;)

Edit: the reverse would have to say "f**k the Queen", in the interests of balance.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Tamworth, just South of Beijing?

From what I've heard of Tamworth the people living there would probably have better lives in China.

Anyway, it appears my laptop is in some kind of time warp because it left Tamworth before it even arrived at East Midland Airport. And it only took 13 hours to provide this information.

Castle Donnington, United Kingdom 10/27/2014 11:00 A.M. Arrival Scan

Tamworth, United Kingdom 10/27/2014 10:43 A.M. Departure Scan

Ho-hum. Here's to what tomorrow brings. "The restaurant at the end of the universe, 10/28/2014..."

Dentist in 10 minutes. Not fucking looking forward to this at all.

Farewell P&B.

I was woken up a few days ago at 11:02 with a text from 'DENTIST' and it said I should book an appointment. I crawled back into bed and then at 11:03 I got another text from 'DENTIST' which said the same thing. I don't have 'DENTIST' saved on my phone.

I woke up at around 12 and checked my phone. It was not a dream.

. That's not to mention the fact that you're paying them to advertise their shop with the bags.

I know of a woman who if she's charged for a bag makes the assistant put the bag inside out so she doesn't pay to advertise these shops.

For years she seemed mental but now I think she is on the money.

Whenever I'm proof reading something important like a job application or something for work which is going out to loads of people, I sit and read it about 10 times before I'm happy that it's ready.

Then as soon as its fucking sent, loads of daft wee errors start jumping off the screen at me.

Every fucking time. louie.gif