Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What annoyed me more about this advert when I first saw it was how they kept saying it was a 1:1 scale model. No it isn't. If it was a 1:1 model then £893 would be considerably better value.

Thought that myself the first time I saw it but they actually say it's a 1:1 scale model of the original film prop.

Just seen my first advert this year for a Cadburys Creme Egg!!

I'm not even properly sober after Hogmonay yet FFS

I feel your pain. We're still getting a car advert complete with Christmas music and Santa. I haven't figured out if they're a week late or 10 months early.

People on twitter/facebook who post missing people/dogs/cats asking for you to retweet/share.

I'm pretty sure nobody pays attention to it. They just retweet/share it.

It shows that you 'care', you monster.

The concept of caring has been redefined, I think.

People on twitter/facebook who post missing people/dogs/cats asking for you to retweet/share.

I'm pretty sure nobody pays attention to it. They just retweet/share it.

I love it when people in a completely different part of the country, or sometimes even the planet, retweet/share those things. What, there's a dug missing 5,000 miles away? I'm on the case!

I love it when people in a completely different part of the country, or sometimes even the planet, retweet/share those things. What, there's a dug missing 5,000 miles away? I'm on the case!

Aye, and if you click on the original link, you'll find that the fuckin thing was found 3 days ago! Erses

Was that no Dave Mustaine from Megadeth's mother-in-law?

I didn't know, so had to look it up. She went missing in California, which is even further away. She has since turned up deid but we should probably each post something on Facebook just to be on the safe side.

You'll need to post it for me. Whilst you're doing so, I'll continue to live life contently without Facebook or any urge to have it :)

OK fine, I'll post it. Then I'll forward you a print out so you can make copies and send it to all of your friends.

Remember a while back there was a wumman went missing in Manchester and people all over Britain were sharing the details? "So we could be on the look-out". Except it was Manchester, New Hampshire, USA.

I've been there, could have been me.

If I was a wumman that is.