Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm sure this must have been mentioned but when you buy a movie on DVD and you stick it in the player and what happens? You get half an hour of trailers! Fucking outrageous!

Don't say, "oh you can skip past them" they shouldn't be there in the first place. It should go straight to a menu screen.

Played football for the first time in months after injury and I've developed a fucker of a blood blister on my big toe. Guess I'll take a while to get going again!

On the plus side injury seems fine now.

Anything relatively recent made by BBC either on Netflix or DVD where the 'made by BBC' bit has an incredibly loud noise compared to the much lower programme volume. Anyone who's watched it will know what I'm on about.

Professional gays. Some of my best friends etc. but just accidentally switched on The Jump on C4, and Louis Spence was doing his mince act. What a cnut. Mind you the rest of the contestants aren't any better, maybe I should have said professional celebs.

Cheap loo roll and premises that buy it for their toilets. Been 7 hours and I can still feel the burn :(

My work is bad for this, I think I spend longer sanitising my hand then I do wiping my arse.