Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Finding all your clothes stuck inside the duvet cover if you've put them in the washing machine together. Self-packing and easier to take out the machine though I suppose.

Eta: I don't think I could ever go back from a power shower. It would be a crushing disappointment every day.

Edited by Hedgecutter

People who would rather block the entrance/exit of the bus rather than sitting next on a free seat. It's even more annoying when they decide not go up stairs, where there are at least 10 free seats and instead lead to people, such as myself to miss our stop.

Don't even get me started on the females on my Facebook and their plans/wishlists for Valentines Day.

This level of seethe towards a club can't be healthy for you.

You ever struggle to read an article, yet only see what you want to see.

Your level of denial is amusing.

He spoke the words on the news. Himself.

And it's clearly working, because people are defending him, claiming "there's nothing wrong with talking up Scottish Football!"

:lol:

It's remarkable how many folk actually agree with Delia-lusional.

However, he's right and the rest of the worldwide television audience are clearly wrong - the English premiership is boring to watch and Celtic are fascinating. :1eye

Sorry I have got to agree with him unless in a pub I can't re,e,,er the last time I watched an English game. Overrated boring shite

Your level of denial is amusing.

He spoke the words on the news. Himself.

And it's clearly working, because people are defending him, claiming "there's nothing wrong with talking up Scottish Football!"

:lol:

This will be from the same Celic fans who used to argue about being allowed to leave Scottish football to join the EPL!

Why they have to tell you what number your team is in the draw. Just had a tweet from English team I follow telling their number in FA cup draw tomorrow night.

Just like to watch draw, hear number and then get told name.

If going to tell what numbers represent might as well just draw names from balls

Partners who needlessly stand behind their other half in supermarket checkout queues, either lengthening it back into the aisles or preventing others from putting their shopping on the conveyor thing when there's space.

Eta: Shoppers* with absolutely no spacial awareness.

*women

Edited by Hedgecutter

Other drivers who take ages to pull away after traffic lights change to green

Really pisses me off the ones 4-5 cars back who are totally taken by surprise that the car in front of them moved after a min of green light.

Other drivers who take ages to pull away after traffic lights change to green

Philpy in a hurry shocker...

Someone else says this the other day. It's that sodding stop-start technology. Pain in the tits.

I had this in a van I was using for a while, had to look in the handbook to see how to switch it off after about an hour of driving around Edinburgh.

ETA only joking Philpy, it gets on my nerves too

Edited by RoversMad