Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At least they'd heard of them. :o

No surprise as Scotland's oldest and one of its most distinguished clubs.

On the south side of Glasgow of course, hence the name 'Queen of the South'*

*Not to be confused with QPR

Going to conference in Glasgow on Wednesday and women in work panicking we haven't booked anywhere for dinner.

1. I'll be going to get pished with mates rather than sit with you cows in DiMaggio s or similar shite hole.

2.everywhere won't be fucking booked. I'm sure Glasgow can cope with an influx of 500 people

Going to conference in Glasgow on Wednesday and women in work panicking we haven't booked anywhere for dinner.

1. I'll be going to get pished with mates rather than sit with you cows in DiMaggio s or similar shite hole.

2.everywhere won't be fucking booked. I'm sure Glasgow can cope with an influx of 500 people

Plus, we appear to have around 900 burger restaurants that have opened recently.

Take her to Bier Halle, she can have pizza while you get pished.

Discussing football with someone who thinks they know all about football and they think QoS are a Glasgow based team who play at Hampden

I actually pulled up a Celtic-supporting* friend of mine, who took to Facebook and slagged off The Rangers for 'losing in the Ramsdens Cup against QPR.' When I suggested losing out to an English Premier League side wasn't neccesarily a bad thing, his reply was, "I know, but it's funny because all their fans thought they'd go the season unbeaten." :huh:

*his pals all support Celtic, he knows hee-haw about football.

That Sevco EGM thread that says 'EGM 6th March - 'x number of' days to go'

We all know how far away the 6th of March is do you really need to change the thread title every fucking day?!

Really petty thing but it's pissing me off.

Stupid zombie b*****ds

Yeah my biggest pet hate is people who panic over booking things. Its a Wednesday in Glasgow FFS, I'm sure you'll get a table somewhere half decent while you get blootered in the nearby pub...

That Sevco EGM thread that says 'EGM 6th March - 'x number of' days to go'

We all know how far away the 6th of March is do you really need to change the thread title every fucking day?!

Really petty thing but it's pissing me off.

Stupid zombie b*****ds

Mask slipped there, bud.

people who don't pay you back after putting a holiday on your credit card.

"I'll pay you when I get paid"

You got paid on the 26th of Feb and I'm still waiting....really pisses me off

Why didn't they just wait until they got paid to get the holiday?

Proper scumbag behaviour.

My local Lidl appears to have ceased stocking my favoured Maple and Pecan cereal, I am absolutely seething.

They've stopped selling their version of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Clusters too, which has annoyed the wean to no end, as I'm not going to Tesco just for those.

Lidl are absolutely dreadful for randomly cutting popular products from them shelves.

Discussing football with someone who thinks they know all about football and they think QoS are a Glasgow based team who play at Hampden

Pff. Everyone knows QoS is a set of options on your router.

You'll fooling nobody with this "Queen of the South" nonsense. Save it for April Fool's Day.