Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On a similar note, people get annoyed with me sometimes because despite the fact I'm right handed, apparently I eat in a left handed way?

To me it's always made sense to have the fork in the right hand and knife in the left, but apparently this isn't normal.

There's no 'apparently' about it, that is terrible eating etiquette.

You won't be getting invited round to my palace for a banquet anytime soon.

I've actually just sat and tried to imagine eating like The Beast Sooky, and i've just been a wee bit sick in my mouth.

Fucking shocking state of affairs.

I'm actually considering going on hunger strike until the fucking savage is expelled from the site.

I just think it makes sense to have the more steady hand used for putting the food in your mouth...

Clearly I'm just an utter freak. Not been a great couple days for me.

I'm actually considering going on hunger strike until the fucking savage is expelled from the site.

8Mile is having a dirty protest

I just think it makes sense to have the more steady hand used for putting the food in your mouth...

Clearly I'm just an utter freak. Not been a great couple days for me.

Get out

EDIT: I see you live in Dundee. I hope you don't live near me

Edited by DA Baracus

On a similar note, people get annoyed with me sometimes because despite the fact I'm right handed, apparently I eat in a left handed way?

The left hand is used by a person to clean up filth, wash himself after going to the bathroom, and other similar activities. The right hand is used for clean practices like eating and shaking hands.
It is not permissible to eat with the left hand. Whoever does so has engaged in something unlawful and has committed a sin.
Once a man was eating in the company of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and was using his left hand. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Eat with your right hand.”
The man responded: “I am not able to do so.” He only said this out of obstinacy.
So the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Then be unable to do so.”

Surely it's better to play snooker with both hands.

It is physically impossible for me to cut things with my left hand.

Ditto trying to shoot and cross a ball with my right foot. It's like trying to golf using a toy snake.

Top quality, preplanned trolling tbf. Fucker's been there done that, paid his dues, now every free day is an opportunity to play the pensioner card in an appropriately japestery manner. Gave you (and us) a laugh too :D

It certainly was and fair play to him! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for him from now on!