Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lassie in my work today is " terrified" about going away on holiday on friday after what happened last week. She has tried to keep her kids away from the news as they would be too frightened to go. Her mum was in tears on phone last nightbtelling her to stay at home. I did suggest that if she is that worried she could cancel the holiday and stay home but I don't think it's the reaction she was looking for.

Oh BTW she is going to Majorca.

Lassie in my work today is " terrified" about going away on holiday on friday after what happened last week. She has tried to keep her kids away from the news as they would be too frightened to go. Her mum was in tears on phone last nightbtelling her to stay at home. I did suggest that if she is that worried she could cancel the holiday and stay home but I don't think it's the reaction she was looking for.

Maybe tell her she's more likely to die in a horrific car crash. That'll cheer her up.

And I bet when you do come in earlier than your usual start time you get met with one or more of the following;

"Is it lunchtime already?"

"Did you shit the bed or something?"

"Did you sleep here last night?".

Once I've heard the same shite patter 3 times before I've even got to my desk I'm just about ready to ram my peace box down someone's throat!

Folk don't seem to realise that flexi time doesn't just mean starting and finishing earlier than someone working 9 - 5.

Exactly this!!

tell them there is more chance they will be murdered by a work mate....

Edited by SlipperyP

I'm going there too and I'm looking a bit ISIS right now (tanned, need a haircut, need to shave). Potential for some 'hilarious' pranks. Now where did I leave my toy AK47?

I've found a road in Scotland that does not have road works on it.

Hope you're well mate! :)

FFS keep that road quiet, they will have works up on it as soon as they can

tell them there is more chance they will be murdered by a work mate....

I'm going there too and I'm looking a bit ISIS right now (tanned, need a haircut, need to shave). Potential for some 'hilarious' pranks. Now where did I leave my toy AK47?

This happened a week after my holiday, only 500 metres from my hotel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8176601.stm

The "seethe" from people because that girl who is in prison in Peru has been allowed to return to Scotland to serve the remainder of her sentence.

These are the same people who complain that foreign prisoners in the UK are not sent home to serve the remainder of their sentence.

My wife hoards household rubbish, she's just decided to clean the cupboards and so far I've discovered we have 12 tubes of toothpaste, more towels than a Hilton hotel and six boxes of Rice Crispies, we'll all have nice teeth come the apocalypse but I'd love just once to find out we've run out of something.