Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some utter puddle drinker at my work pulling the same routine.

"I really don't know if I should go, is it worth the risk?"

You're going to Tenerife you fucking cretin!

Offer to buy the trip off them for £100.

Tell them how much of a non w****r you are and see if they maintain their stance.

Workmates who are completely selfish in the canteen at work. One person, who is sound tbh, has an entire drawer in the fridge and takes over the entire bunker and the microwave to make lunch. We get monitored heavily and the first five minutes of every break is consumed by dodging around all their shit just to make a cup of coffee and bung something in the microwave. They also will speak to everyone about what's on their sandwich today as if it's a fucking game show or something and because they have a stripe over most of us the arsekissers float around them making things worse.

They made a sarcy comment about shoving their shit out the road today after I gently moved aside some cheese before my microwave meal got cold.

There's always one totally oblivious person in every workplace, last place I worked in there was one microwave and some daft bint made baked potatoes in it for over 30 mins. Ok, I'll just wait till third break then.... Unless I take my break first.

Petty but annoying after a while.

Been mentioned before but folk not taking their trolley back to the bay in supermarkets.

Yesterday in ASDA I actually seen 1 abandoned a mere 10 yards from the bay.

That extra 5 seconds of their lives saved will be well spent.

Been mentioned before but folk not taking their trolley back to the bay in supermarkets.

Yesterday in ASDA I actually seen 1 abandoned a mere 10 yards from the bay.

That extra 5 seconds of their lives saved will be well spent.

Wasn't Cumbernauld asda perchance? It's a common theme there, some of them are so lazy it's painful...

Getting the afternoon off...

And getting dragged to IKEA to look at kitchens with Mrs RM :(

Without being too nosey, how expensive was it? Did you get someone to fit it?

Down in Edinburgh for the day to get the gf's passport renewed and what does she want to do after?

Go and queue up to see a big f**k off plant that smells of rotting flesh.

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/visitors-in-rush-to-see-botanics-corpse-flower-1-3815467

Delighted.

Edited by AberdeenBud

All this chat about folk not wanting to go to on holiday because of the Tunisia incident is a bit mental. its probably because of that picture going about showing the different threat levels of different countries which has Spain and its islands and Turkey etc all on a high threat level. The missus and her sister are a bit on edge about going to Lanzarote in a fortnight, told them if anything was to happen it would be mainland Spain and that seemed to help them.

f**k do I know? I cant see anything happening so just made up some bullsh*t to ease their fears.

This is the only time you can shit yourself in public and no one will notice.

Take advantage of this or regret it for the rest of your life.

Apparently we need to rush to see the giant misshapen penis whilst the central column is still fully erect and the flower a deep vibrant red.

Horticulturists are perverts.

Oh another thing about these c***s I work with is that there is forever collections going round for folk leaving and retiring and doing sponsored events etc but when my mate put round a card for me for my wedding they all just signed it and never stuck a penny in. Now I wasnt wanting anything from them as I had no idea about the card but the fact that they put money into other stuff willy nilly and then leave me high and dry is just outty order likes.

It must be thats the utter fanny and they're all sound. Go figure.

Oh another thing about these c***s I work with is that there is forever collections going round for folk leaving and retiring and doing sponsored events etc but when my mate put round a card for me for my wedding they all just signed it and never stuck a penny in. Now I wasnt wanting anything from them as I had no idea about the card but the fact that they put money into other stuff willy nilly and then leave me high and dry is just outty order likes.

I wouldn't take it personally, it's just what happens when you work in a place where nobody likes you.

They either hate you, or the person organising the card trousered the cash.

Ha she had the right idea :) how did you get on? I got a kitchen from there in March, looks nice now it's all fitted, tiling and flooring all finished etc

:lol: see below;

Without being too nosey, how expensive was it? Did you get someone to fit it?

a score over £3.5k :lol:

The guy didn't look happy when I asked if it came with a full time chef...:lol:

Took the plan home and removed all the shit I don't need, like lights inside the drawers and cupboards, as I don't usually cook in the dark, ordered my appliances from elsewhere last night (bootsonline)made a few wee tweaks to the plan and brought it down to just over £2k, and that's me fitting everything myself...

After I finish fitting the new spindles and bannister all the way up the stairs...

I've just had some bint from the Evening Times, or claiming to be from them, at the door saying a wean from around the corner is trying to set himself up a paper round and the ET are going to help him by selling their paper and drumming up buyers. I don't mind this generally but she tried to play the guilt card of "Go on, help a wee boy out" and all this shite when I said I don't read newspapers.

The funny thing was her opening sentence was "Don't worry, I'm not trying to sell anything" :lol: