Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Left my trainers out to dry yesterday.I remembered them at six o'clock this morning when the storm woke me up.

I know a website you'll be able to pick up a new pair

They are wetter now than when I put them out.

Fucking parents that take their kids where I am and don't control them.

In the cinema the wee b*****ds were running amok in the foyer.

In the restaurant some wee b*****d was inappropriately loud.

GTF Shitey parents.

Lassies who love telling people IRL about the Facebook fights they've been having with other lassies that they usually don't even know. Been hearing this shite a lot lately.

"...and then I telt her that she'd had more baws in her mooth than hot dinners! Haw haw haw haw haw!"

Absolute basement dweller behaviour.

Selling a car stereo on gumtree, got a message from a guy Saying he would buy it, and he's changed the time for Collecting it about ten times already, today tops the lot - "running late, can't make it for 11, is 1pm ok?" Yep, i'll just sit inside on a day like this, waiting on you. Idiot. If he does it again, he's getting told to f**k off.

30 year olds acting the hard man in WhatsApp chats and challenging folk to a fight after being called immature so as to prove the point.

Eh thought any c**t you were speaking to on whatsapp had to be your pal previously?

Similar to philpy, the wife is doing a bit of clearing out and selling a lot of stuff on gumtree. We're selling a poang chair, rarely used, only a couple of years old, excellent condition. Ikea are currently selling it for close to $700.

Make me an offer! First person to reply offers $10. f**k right off.

Hangovers? Pah, what in the name o f**k are they?

You'll probably bypass the hangover stage and get a large dose of F.E.A.R. ;)

Then a hangover around Tuesday.

:(

Similar to philpy, the wife is doing a bit of clearing out and selling a lot of stuff on gumtree. We're selling a poang chair, rarely used, only a couple of years old, excellent condition. Ikea are currently selling it for close to $700.

Make me an offer! First person to reply offers $10. f**k right off.

The wife put her old high school clarinet up on eBay years ago, and was immediately inundated with messages offering $20 if she stopped the auction immediately.

The thing sold for over $2,000 eventually. I suppose there must be some folk daft enough to fall for these things.