Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You should start a thread titled " Why, is cash king?"

Why don't you? I've nothing to say on the matter. I don't even know what the matter is yet, because you haven't told us.

Upper

Ignore Tabby. Are you going to get knocked out for the procedure? You get out quicker if you don't, but some people prefer it if they tend to gag. Others find it an easy straightforward procedure that doesn't take long. Mrs M will put me right on this.

Ignore Tabby. Are you going to get knocked out for the procedure? You get out quicker if you don't, but some people prefer it if they tend to gag. Others find it an easy straightforward procedure that doesn't take long. Mrs M will put me right on this.

If he gags he'll need to be doing a hand stand.

Seriously, why are current accounts a bad thing apparently? Why won't he just say?

I'm assuming he doesn't pay tax. Or is trying to stay off the radar for other reasons. Bit unusual though with a savings account and a mortgage.

Edited by welshbairn

Enough sedation to knock you (me) out and not given any choice. Whole thing takes about 15 mins apparently but add the admission, preparation before and snoring, waking up and blubbering after then it takes about 2 hours or more.

This. You'll get a fiver at least to keep you going, and your account will be credited with anything left over anyway.

f**k it let it run out. Widen fire in the living room never hurt anyone. Just keep the kids at least a yard away, before you go to bed.

Or Mozzo got a deal going, heard it was not bad.