Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What is people's obsession with getting the seats with a table on a train?

Just got on train that's empty.

4 of us get on carriage.

The mother and daughter grab a table.

The young guy on his own grabs a table.

I sit in a double seat wi no table as I fail to see why I need a table

ETA.

Almost to prove my point the mother and daughter get off the train and are replaced by 2 30ish lads.

Both sit at the table vacated by the ladies.

Do the tables give you super powers?

More room on they seats

The "biggest star in the world" comment aimed at Adele surely isn't that far from the truth. At least in the music world.

I just had to google her. :lol:

Reconised the face, that was about it

Edited by SlipperyP

What is people's obsession with getting the seats with a table on a train?

Just got on train that's empty.

4 of us get on carriage.

The mother and daughter grab a table.

The young guy on his own grabs a table.

I sit in a double seat wi no table as I fail to see why I need a table

ETA.

Almost to prove my point the mother and daughter get off the train and are replaced by 2 30ish lads.

Both sit at the table vacated by the ladies.

Do the tables give you super powers?

If there are at least 3 of you, then tables are good, especially for sitting beer upon.

If I'm with someone else I prefer to face them for conversation but if I'm by myself I prefer the double seat by myself.

But aye, this. Also if you're alone and you sit at the table, the chances of a weirdo sitting next or opposite you greatly increase.

Also Adele; wid.

... f**k

It was a long day yesterday, honest

I was going to be a lot smugger with my response (the one before this one) but thought I'd let you away with it. Please bare this in mind if we disagree about something in the future and I make an arse of a comment... :lol:

If there are at least 3 of you, then tables are good, especially for sitting beer upon.

But aye, this. Also if you're alone and you sit at the table, the chances of a weirdo sitting next or opposite you greatly increase.

Also Adele; wid.

If someone normal sits down beside or opposite you, does that mean that statistically, you're going to be the weirdo?

The live page on the BBC website for Premier League football, which always without fail has the Championship scores and league table at the side by default. For some even more bizarre reason, when you click to pick a different league, it seemingly has them in alphabetical order - ie Championship, L1, L2, Premier League. This has been the case since well into last season, and I've no idea why it's allowed to continue.

Not really. Given that 21 is the biggest selling album ever from someone who's still active, I don't think it's much of a stretch.

Correct. Considering she's one of the biggest artists on the planet, I find it quite impressive that she generally doesn't give a f**k.

Just put a wee bet on the Sunderland/Newcastle game, kettle boiled and was settling down to watch the game, clicked on the Question Thread, You b*****ds have went and changed your clocks, thought I was at least going to see the first half before going to pick up someone in town. Probably going to miss the full game now.

Just put a wee bet on the Sunderland/Newcastle game, kettle boiled and was settling down to watch the game, clicked on the Question Thread, You b*****ds have went and changed your clocks, thought I was at least going to see the first half before going to pick up someone in town. Probably going to miss the full game now.

Programme the betamax P