Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The commute into Edinburgh is grim. Moved to a place just around the corner from my office a few years back. I used to cycle in from Fife as it was quickest way to get here but if the wind was too strong they'd shut the bridge to cyclists and it would be pot luck whether or not I could get the bike on a train.

Amazon sending the american version of a game rather than the UK one, so none of the f*cking dlc works.

I think you can just create an American account on your console then it should work, you can do that quite easily on the PS3/4 not sure about the Xbox.

One of the women in the office came round with a chocolate tin full of bits of paper with our names on it for the secret santa. On the 10th of November. Wearing a santa hat.

She's now not talking to me.

I'm surprised security allowed her to walk around in the scud with only a hat on.

One of the women in the office came round with a chocolate tin full of bits of paper with our names on it for the secret santa. On the 10th of November. Wearing a santa hat.

She's now not talking to me.

We all agreed on a place for our team meal, naturally as it is my first time in the team I asked if secret Santa is a thing or not.

They've now left me to organise it. The draw is not happening until the 1st December. f**k them.

I'm not sure if this is fair enough for getting annoyed about, but it has irked me somewhat. There's woman in our work who will never bring in a sandwich or the likes at lunch time, always buys stuff from the shops, which is fair enough. However, she never physically goes and gets her lunch herself. She'll often spend the morning floating around the factory asking folk what they're getting for lunch and if it's somewhere she fancies she'll hand them a few quid and ask them to go and get it for her because she can't be arsed walking the 5 minutes to the shop and so that she can sit and gossip with all the other old c***s. Not really putting anyone out too much and perhaps not exactly something that should get on my nerves, I agree. But, this morning she walked over and asked me what I was getting for my lunch tomorrow. I gave her a strange look and she just stared at me as if it was a standard question. I haven't even thought about what I'm having for my tea tonight and this bint wants top know if I'm going to be eating something that tickles her fancy tomorrow?

Am I over-reacting in saying that this chat is deserving of, at the very least, a kick in the pie?

I'm not sure if this is fair enough for getting annoyed about, but it has irked me somewhat. There's woman in our work who will never bring in a sandwich or the likes at lunch time, always buys stuff from the shops, which is fair enough. However, she never physically goes and gets her lunch herself. She'll often spend the morning floating around the factory asking folk what they're getting for lunch and if it's somewhere she fancies she'll hand them a few quid and ask them to go and get it for her because she can't be arsed walking the 5 minutes to the shop and so that she can sit and gossip with all the other old c***s. Not really putting anyone out too much and perhaps not exactly something that should get on my nerves, I agree. But, this morning she walked over and asked me what I was getting for my lunch tomorrow. I gave her a strange look and she just stared at me as if it was a standard question. I haven't even thought about what I'm having for my tea tonight and this bint wants top know if I'm going to be eating something that tickles her fancy tomorrow?

Am I over-reacting in saying that this chat is deserving of, at the very least, a kick in the pie?

I'll be telling her to GTF or that I'd be only too happy to bring her in a jobbie sandwich!

"Not a clue, I'll have whatever you're getting, do you want the money now? Thanks for that." Big smile.

Edited by welshbairn